Easter Eggs

rocky94

i know there is a topic for easter eggs already, but it's locked, so i can't say anything on there. there are alot of missed out easter eggs, well, there are so many, i haven''t joint this ust so i can advertise or anything, im friends with mozzi9 and will9 if yo uknow them, but if you want to see a few of the easter eggs that have been missed out, please visit

www.youtube.com/rockyss94 , i have 2 easter egg videos, which have a few more easter eggs on. ill tell you some of the ones that you mised out on the other topic, there was the moon landing at the film studios, the gta 3 street replica at the film studious, the ghost tower, the simaritans sign, don't just jump, hyper jump, vinyl countdown, the R* stars, and a few more.

The easter egg thread is not locked, its only pinned. Anyway nothing wrong in posting your videos, I've seen a thread where mission videos were posted. And please edit you post and affix 'http://' to the URL so that it gets converted to a link.

I thought advertising was against the rules cause you are 40 percently advertising. & the topic is not locked.

PBM cold blue fire

GTANET.com Walkthrough ripper.

I thought advertising was against the rules cause you are 40 percently advertising. & the topic is not locked.

dude shut up, he's just sharing easter egg videos on youtube, not advertising sites.

Nice stats made up on the spot. wink.gif

It's not advertising since it's GTA related, and it's a Youtube channel. If it were a new GTA website or something, then it'd be venturing into the area of advertising, but at present it's hardly a pressing issue.