You gota see this

string227

Ok all you people gota see this.This guy has so many cool car mods.

oh and this person has a cool mod tunning video.

Edited by string227
user posted image

To be honest I haven't a clue where this belongs, for now I'll stick it in GTA Series -> San Andreas -> General Discussion.

Moved.

Those cars in the first movie are the worst EVER, I've seen so much better one's.

Wah! The big mean moderators won't let me rip models and post pirated software!

Those cars in the first movie are the worst EVER, I've seen so much better one's.

agreed icon14.gif

My rate: 1star - Poor

We could make a new improved youtube movie like that, with the best cars and best bikes made so far, what do you all think?

Wah! The big mean moderators won't let me rip models and post pirated software!

My rate: 1star - Poor

We could make a new improved youtube movie like that, with the best cars and best bikes made so far, what do you all think?

You would have a clash in personal tastes. Everyone would be bickering about what mod is best for the banshee and what mod is best for the super gt and so on and so forth.

Example, I'd say JVT's police pack (Honda Integra [LV], Mercedes Benz CL500 [sF], Skoda Octavia [LS], Hummer H2 [Rancher]) are the best cop cars, as well as JVT's Octavia being the best taxi. Someone else might agree with the cop cars but say JVT's Hummer H2 is the best taxi.

So on with other cars. Unless you mean "we" as in "you", then I'm sure "we" could.

I think they're the best, put a video of that cars, so we'll se better cars rolleyes.gif

1stgenLX-Turbo

I created the second video, it is only part one in a set of 4 along with a bonus wheels video.

It showcases the tuning mod I created which inlcudes several mods I had permission for, I cant post it here since it has some nfs textures. The reason why I created this mod is because most cars in the videos where made for the same car or custom body part. The special thing about this mod is that it adds 23 stock cars to the game, which the player can choose to customize or not using the garage. It also has many more features that are mentioned in the description and the comments located in the part 1of4 video. I have done alot of work to get this mod working as you can tell if you downloaded the manual install which shows everything I did. But it doesnt show what txds I edited, renamed, recoded and all that other hidden gems like what changes I did in the updates.

Hopefully I will be releasing the v2 update soon which I hope is the final release and replaces the v1 update. The install versions will also be updated so that their will be no need for updates unless you have the old version already downloaded. V2 will add more cars and more features to improve the gameplay so stay tuned.

This mod was pushed for release thats why the videos are crap and their are a few gameplay issues that I am fixing with updates. I will be releasing a final video when I am happy with the final release which will showcase every change made, minus the ones I cant show and just will be listed in the description.

With this said I will be creating an additional add on to the tuning mod which will replace every car, bike, truck not used in the tuning mod. They will be a real life car that is similar to the game car with every car color, wheel, and car mod fixed to work flawlessly. Of course the car mods will be the generic transfender ones since the tuning mod uses up all the car mods that are for individual cars.

Edited by 1stgenLX-Turbo

• 2 months later...
@.-=blood=-. what a huge and very annoying bump -- dont do that again

Indeed. But please report the offending post rather than replying; thanks.