SuperBad

G MONEY $$$

Anyone seen this yet? It looks awesome. I'll probably go see it tonight. Can't wait.

Post any reviews in here. smile.gif

EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice that there was a topic about this on the bottom of the page. Oh well it's been a week since anyone posted in it anyway. blush.gif

I post a topic after the original topic hadn't been replied to for about a month, and get in trouble... But nope, when someone like like the original poster posts, nobody gets mad or in trouble. AND IT WAS THE SAME MOVIE AS THIS TOPIC! Oh well.

Anyway, I saw it two weeks ago in an advanced screening. Probably the best movie of the decade so far. Though, not much time left in the decade, so...

Vanilla Shake

Just got back from seeing it. f*cking great movie. Very funny. I'm definitely going to see it again next week, without a doubt.

Oh, yes, they do play 'Panama' by Van Halen at one point in the movie.

"I am McLovin."

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

I just saw it not too long ago.

The name of the movie is ironic.

It's filled with pen0r jokes, cussing, horny teenagers, etc etc.

I wasn't a big fan of it.

Vanilla Shake
Looks f*cking stupid. I'm not into the whole "American Pie" type movies.

IMO, it's nothing like American Pie, trust me. This is from the same people who made The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Mafia Righthand_Man

I saw it last night at the midnight showing. It was f*cking hilarious. We had a packed theater that was roaring with laughter the whole time. biggrin.gif

Vanilla Shake

We had a packed theater that was roaring with laughter the whole time.  biggrin.gif

Same here. Some people were almost falling out of their seats. It was awesome.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

And that's not funny?! wow.gif

Sure it's not the highest class of humour but...I still tend to find it pretty damn funny. tounge.gif

Vanilla Shake

And that's not funny?! wow.gif

Sure it's not the highest class of humour but...I still tend to find it pretty damn funny. tounge.gif

Exactly. If you don't like that particular type of humor, then what are you doing paying for a ticket to see it?

Btw, apparently the word "f*ck" is used 171 times throughout the course of the movie.

Thatz hardcore dawgh!!!1

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

IMO, it's nothing like American Pie, trust me. This is from the same people who made The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up.

So it's full of penis jokes instead? I'll pass.

user posted image

unban asmo.

You didn't like The 40 Year Old Virgin? Wtf man?

user posted image

Vanilla Shake

Much more than penis jokes.

Listen, I honestly don't care if you see the movie or not. But don't knock it if you haven't seen it yet.

And how the f*ck can you not like The 40 Year Old Virgin?

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Mafia Righthand_Man

Your loss. It's not entirely penis jokes, except for like...a part in the middle of the movie and the end credits is purely that. (Those of you who saw know exactly what I'm talking about. tounge.gif)

Your loss. It's not entirely penis jokes, except for like...a part in the middle of the movie and the end credits is purely that. (Those of you who saw know exactly what I'm talking about. tounge.gif)

And the thing is... It's so funny, it's not typical penis humor. Those two scenes were just f*cking hilarious.

Seriously, if you don't see this movie... You missing out on a sh*tload.

Vanilla Shake

Hehe, the end credits were funny, something that I normally wouldn't say about any movie.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

If everyone says it's funny, I'll wait until the DVD. I f*cking hate sitting in a theater with a bunch of annoying kids. confused.gif

user posted image

unban asmo.

Vanilla Shake
If everyone says it's funny, I'll wait until the DVD. I f*cking hate sitting in a theater with a bunch of annoying kids. confused.gif

Do you mean kids as in teenagers or kids as in little soccer-mom nuisances? Because if it's the latter you won't find any of them at this movie.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Vanilla Shake
The first, sadly.

Then wait until about a month after the movie's been out. By then almost everybody will have seen it already and the theater will be nearly empty. Except for the strange, creepy looking old guy who hasn't bathed in a month that sits in the back and is at every f*cking movie you go to.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

The first, sadly.

Then wait until about a month after the movie's been out. By then almost everybody will have seen it already and the theater will be nearly empty. Except for the strange, creepy looking old guy who hasn't bathed in a month that sits in the back and is at every f*cking movie you go to.

That's what I was thinking of doing. Either that, or go to the cheap, sh*tty theater nobody else goes to besides said old man.

user posted image

unban asmo.

just another thug
The first, sadly.

That's what I was thinking of doing. Either that, or go to the cheap, sh*tty theater nobody else goes to besides said old man.

Just go to the daytime showing, when no teenagers go.

user posted image

Vanilla Shake
The first, sadly.

Tried that before. They still go to them.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

I loved it. However, I know that, without a crowd, this movie would do much worse. Also, I'm not looking forward to the idiots that wait a year to see this movie after it comes out on DVD...I'm not looking forward to them coming up to me and saying lines from the movie way after it came out. Nope, not looking forward to that.

This movie was funny as sh*t. I'm not a fan of brainless teen comedies at all, this is different... in my opinion it is funnier than The 40 Year Old Virgin by a mile and that movie was the sh*t. Definitely worth paying to see in theaters (finally something is).

The first, sadly.

Yeah, because of the matinee prices

user posted image

unban asmo.

The first, sadly.

Yeah, because of the matinee prices

I went at 10:15 p.m. on Friday night in a college area and the crowd was great. Everyone was into it.

Seriously can we pin this without getting the normal "rules are rules" or whatever BS? Pin Superbad! PIN IT!

Vanilla Shake
Seriously can we pin this without getting the normal "rules are rules" or whatever BS? Pin Superbad! PIN IT!

I concur. It's just that damn good.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.