Im always loosing my car and guns.

IveSearched

Hi all im new here.

I want to ask you how your strategy in the game is. Im very new to the game and the series so bear with me.

Ok once i did a mission with my homie (lol) Ryder, i think it was called Home Invasion? So we went out of his house in the cutscene and a money transporter was there. CJ asked him how he got one so fast, i wondered too.

SO we went to some house in the middle of the night, and stole lot of boxes. Then we drove the car to some garages. Ryder said, you can do that yourself too! Just get that car again and go into every house you want at night.

But the problem is , i couldnt enter the garage anymore. And i dont have a car like that. And now i dont know anymore where the garage was at. I tried to enter houses at night without the car but i dont know how to open the doors.

Later Sweet sent me to some mechanic, who gave me a fun lowrider, which i competed with on a lowrider meeting. I had trouble keeping it from desrtuction, my driving skills arent the best yet =), but eventually i won. The next mission got me on a lowrider race ,from the same gang. Now that car is destroyed, and i dont know how to get a new one. Cars are really going down fast on me i must add.

I tried to take Sweets car into the mechanics garage, which magically is always in front of his house, but it would stay closed. Perhaps i should not come at night? But then ,it wont be free of cost right? How would i get that lowrider back?

Third issue would be, the Bike which i had on the start. I cannot find it anymore. I think i last left it in front of CJ's house. How would i get it back?

What do you guys do? Do you try to keep your Cars from damage? And how do you keep them for yourselves? Do you upgrade them too? Do you also avoid being shot or catched by the police? Each time i die, i loose my stuff and have to find it again first. Some are really far away.

thanks in advance!

1) The particular vehicle you need to rob houses spawns at a certain location around Los Santos. I'm not sure where it is, but it's not in that garage. It's out in the open (around a group of houses I think) - again, I'm not sure where it is. Perhaps someone can point out where it spawns?

2) You can only mod certain cars in that mod house. You can only mod low-riders in that one (such as a Slamvan, Blade, Voodoo, Remington). Sweet's car is not a low-rider.

3) When you load a game it despawns all cars and respawns them. That means you lose all the cars you parked outside. If you want to keep a car or bike, park it in your garage. The first garage you get available to you can be found to the left of the front door of CJ's house which can store 2 vehicles.

What we do - We park our cars in garages. Doing so (and letting the door close - which you have to go out of the garage to do that) repairs the car, and if you save with that car in a garage then you can go back to it when you load your game.

If you get arrested or die then you lose all your guns and a certain amount of your money.

To start a Burglary Mission, you need a 'Black Boxville', the same one which you used in the mission 'Home Invasion'. This mission can be triggered only after 20:00hrs.

You'll get to keep your weapons after you start dating Katie.

I just found and watched a video with the house robbing, to retrace the locations. Ill start to look there for that truck first. I guess i just take it once i find it?

Certain cars return i noticed. When i was in the clinic, i picked up one Ambulance lol and drove around. And i crashed it, and it was there again.

I can only mod certain cars you say? Is that the car name i see when i enter a car? Like Slavman? But how to i purchase a car like that first ,in case i lost my first lowrider? The one that bounces =) I just loved it.

Atm i dont have a car and i need to run all by foot. So for a start any car would do i guess. ANd i park it in the garage then he he. Makes sense duh. Will 500dollars be enough for a car?

Edit: oh i did Home Invasion already. And watched a video of it again. Just that i dont have that car anymore, as Ryder suggested i should get. And i didnt meet Katie yet =)

Edited by IveSearched

Ring_of_Fire

Make sure you always save before starting a mission. If you get wasted or busted, you could always load it back and not lose your weapons.

You can find lowriders all over Los Santos. Just look out for them. Here are names of all the lowriders:

Blade

Broadway

Remington

Savanna

Slamvan

Tahoma

Tornado

Voodoo

You cannot buy cars. However, there's Import/Export list in San Fierro after which you'll be able to import certain cars on certain days.

Katie won't be accessible unless San Fierro opens up.

THanks for all the answers.

Ill try to remind all the cars names. Not fond with them he he, im not american. What itches me still is ,that there is many lowriders around but you cant buy cars, unless you import/export. How else would i get some cars then? Just "any" car? I lost all my car and bike i got from the start sadly. And i saved.

Im still hangin' by the hood too keep the slang lol in Los Santos. Not in Fierra yet.

thanks for the patience =)

The game is called Grand Theft Auto for a reason. No need to foot it everywhere. Just steal a car from someone. There are lowriders all over Los Santos.

Ahhh!! so that is legit? I cant translate grand theft auto he he. Only that its about thefting =)

It was confusing me that rides i got yet were free, where it told me "enter the vehicle" with the blue marker on. And then i couldnt get back anymore, or go alone.

Cool im gona try to find a homeless car then =) on a dark night not to get catched.

... awww

he was being a good citizen tounge.gif

best way to learn how to play is to kill a few cops, get a wanted level of about 3 stars and see how long you can survive running from the law and continually killing people.... You'll have to steal cars, jump walls, blast your way through hordes of cops gunning them down to try and stay alive. And if your health is almost at zero.. remember to go out in style smile.gif go out with guns blazing taking as many people with you as you can.

Running everywhere in a GTA game... that's something you don't see every day.

Nah stealing cars is a good pass-time. It's also how you get low-riders and other cars.

Necromancer.

Yur Black Boxville is located somewhere in this region

user posted image

Don't hesitate about "borrowing" vehicles in GTA....or you will never be able to complete the game.

Certain cars can only be modded in certain garages.Have a look at Car Mods link on top of this page for more info.

Thanks all. I found the Boxville, its really not so very far duh.

And i guess when i need a car now, i just jump on the closest street heh. I was going to Rodeo!

Thanks all. I found the Boxville, its really not so very far duh.

And i guess when i need a car now, i just jump on the closest street heh. I was going to Rodeo!

You don't need any specific car unless you are doing a mission that requires it. Just steal any random one on the road. You will pull the driver out and hop in. Be careful of the cops though. If they see you do that, you will get a 1-star wanted level.

Haha I have the driving problem too when I started playing the GTA series blush.gif . No cars can survive more than 5 minutes in my hand. Actually try drive slow in the beginning, if you need practice driving, low riders are the hardest one to get around with (I think), I usually steal a 4 doors like washington or stuff easier to drive with a decent speed. When I started to get the hang of it, I tried some faster cars. Just keep practicing biggrin.gif

1stgenLX-Turbo

Correct me if I am wrong but you can rob any house with a green window or door at night when you got the boxville at night. Also you can save your boxville in the garage so you can rob houses then park the car in the garage again. Then when you want to rob again you always have one in your garage provided you return it after every use. Eventually you will unlock the transfender and wheels arch angels garages which will allow you to mod even more cars instead of just lowriders.