Help, Banned Account

B_Truth

For some reason my account Truth_B has been banned but it was only suppose to be 24 hours but with in the 24 hours I was banned someone made an account by the name of Truth_B2.0 and starting saying they hate African Americans but how could that be me and I am 50 % African American, and the Truth_B 2,0 account was banned but my account Truth_B was banned so if someone can help it will be appreciated. sad.gif

"The 360 is a Wii bit better then the PS3"

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"Mods deleted me but I got to move on"

You know, if you're lying then you're screwed seeing as they can check the ip's. If not, good luck, I suppose.

You know, if you're lying then you're screwed seeing as they can check the ip's. If not, good luck, I suppose.

What are the IP's confused.gif

"The 360 is a Wii bit better then the PS3"

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"Mods deleted me but I got to move on"

GTA3Rockstar

Well, let that be the truth. I'm sure you will get it back if thats what happend. icon14.gif

fbeRElG.png

Damn, son. While you were banned, someone sneaked into your house and used your computer to register that account. I suggest you upgrade your security. In fact, I'll free up some time for you to do so.

oVAzxRq.png

Vive La France

What are the IP's confused.gif

It's named after proffesor IP Freely, cousin of IP Pavlov. It has something to do with dogs... tounge.gif

No, really, an IP adress is a unique address that certain electronic devices use in order to identify and communicate with each other on a computer network utilizing the Internet Protocol standard (IP)—in simpler terms, a computer address. Any participating network device—including routers, computers, time-servers, printers, Internet fax machines, and some telephones—can have their own unique address. Get it? (From Wikipedia)