Your Own Mission

Seleets

If you could make you're own mission, what would you have in it?

I would probably make a racing mission all the way around SA.

I'm gonna give this one a lot of thought biggrin.gif

Mission Name: Advantage Point

First you have to go steal the Aircraft Carrier wink.gif Yes. 'Steal'. As in 'drive' (or what ever it is you do with boats). You then have one of 3 places to put it around the island of Los Santos.

It then spawns 2 different planes on the surface. A Hydra, and a new 'bomber' plane. You have to bomb certain locations and protect the aircraft carrier at the same time.

You have to take the bomber plane out, and Zero will have hacked in to its radar sensors. He'll be stationed in the aircraft carrier. He'll radio / phone to you when enemy hydra's or bombers are inbound to the aircraft carrier, which you'll have to fly back - land - get in the Hydra, then take them out before they can do any major damage (ie. sink the Aircraft Carrier).

Additionally Added: Also after every bombing run, you have to return to the aircraft carrier to get more bombs. This is where the 'strategic locationing of your aircraft carrier' comes in. Some places are quicker to get to, but are also more open to attack. Where as others take longer for you to return to, but also longer for enemy planes to get to.

If the aircraft carrier is sunk then it's mission failed, because Zero isn't allowed to die (and he's in the room with the radar). He's a nerd, so he obviously can't swim.

So yeah, that's basically it.

1) Steal Aircraft Carrier

2) Position it in what you reckon will be the most strategic point (out of a choice)

3) Destroy certain locations (these would consist of enemy gang drug houses, whore houses, weapons and ammo stashes, and gang vehicle manufactures)

4) Protect the Aircraft Carrier

Edited by Omini

@Smiley001 - Isn't that what Rampage is? But, I guess killing loadsa people for a mission would be fun ^_^.

@Omini - I like that mission. Action packed and actually gives you a choice smile.gif.

@Smiley001 - Isn't that what Rampage is? But, I guess killing loadsa people for a mission would be fun ^_^.

I mean like that meat factory mission where you kill many Sindacco members and the mission "Keep Your Friends Close" from VC

And does San Andreas have Rampages? Nope!

I mean like that meat factory mission where you kill many Sindacco members and the mission "Keep Your Friends Close" from VC

Yes it does, have you never found the little skull icons floating around? Run into them and you start a rampage...

Yes it does, have you never found the little skull icons floating around? Run into them and you start a rampage...

Well even if there are, they must be very rare cuz I haven't seen a single skull icon... I have completed the game twice, been flying around in lots of places etc...

Definetly more rear than in the previous installments...

Well even if there are, they must be very rare cuz I haven't seen a single skull icon...

Me too, i've never seen any rampage_ani.gif though i've completed SA 6 times biggrin.gif

PBM cold blue fire

GTANET.com Walkthrough ripper.

All the Rampages in GTA SA are 2 player (At least I'm led to believe)

Locations of 2 Player toggle and Rampages can be found Here

As for my Mission Idea - I've expanded it a little to add a bit more challenge in to it.

Mission Name: Advantage Point

Go to San Fierro and steal the Aircraft Carrier.

Once you've done that, 'drive' the Aircraft Carrier round to the southern or eastern coast line of Los Santos. Round that coast you will have various locations where you can put it for a strategic advantage (pointed out on the map and minimap).

When you have positioned it in a location that you want, it will be 'frozen' there (as in you wont be able to move it).

3 vehicles will spawn on the surface of the Aircraft Carrier. These three vehicles are:

1) The Hydra (for easy Air to Air capabilities)

2) The Hunter (for easy Air to Ground Infantry capabilities)

3) A new Bomber Plane (for use to the key objectives of the mission)

During this mission, you will have taken Zero with you. After positioning the Aircraft Carrier, he will then hack in to the radar. (The reason for this will be explained later).

There will be numerous buildings that you will have to bomb. These buildings ownerships will belong to rival gangs. Some of these are drug facilities, weapons & ammo stashes, gang vehicle manufactures, among with other things. Your primary objective is to bomb all of these buildings using the new Bomber Plane. After every bomb run you drop, you will have to return to the aircraft carrier to 'rearm and refuel'.

Occassionally, enemy Hydras and / or enemy Bomber Planes will go for your Aircraft Carrier to try and sink it. You get a heads up since Zero has hacked in to the radar, and will then radio in to you that they are in bound. If this occurs, you'll have to get back to the aircraft carrier and get in to the Hydra. Then using the Hydra, destroy the enemy planes that are inbound before they can sink your aircraft carrier.

Additionally, there will be occassions (much like the enemy Hydras and Bombers) where Police / Swat / FBI will be on the shore line with RPGs, launching rockets at the aircraft carrier. These don't do as much damage as the bombers or hydras, but they do a little bit (which adds up in the end). If this happens, you can either bomb them in the Bomber, rocket spam in the Hydra, or machine gun them down and rocket them down in the Hunter.

Mission Successful will be when all areas are destroyed and the Aircraft Carrier is still in tact.

Mission Failed will be if you die, or if the Aircraft Carrier is sunk. Zero is also not allowed to die.

Upon Mission Successful, the Aircraft Carrier will become usable. The bomber, Hydra and Hunter all spawn on it. With a full interior for you to run about in. It would also store weaponry (M4s, RPGs, Miniguns, Armor) as well as a save point. So it works as a Mobile Home, only better.

bagga rabbit

I'd like missions where you have to infiltrate the other gangs..or even the police..move up the ranks and then take over

here's mine:

name: country endurance II

You are chased in all countryside by 50 motorbikes/trucks/quads with enemys, you go in a sanchez also, the objective is to kill them all in a ''full of action'' pursuit at high speed.

Many explosions. Many crashes. Many jumps. Many shoots. Many blood. Many speed. Etc...

Alex the Wise

Here's mine:

Mission: Bate for the Pentagon

A bus with your homies is going to the SF airport. But the army thinks that they are mexican drug dealers. You have to distract the army until the homies get to the airport.

Get a plane and fly above the RA in LV. Resist for 7 minutes.

Mine would be killing scores of enemies! biggrin.gif

Here's the mission from my "killing scores of enemies" post...

Mission name: Lost Sight

The mission starts in the meadows airfield. The Truth comes to the airfield driving eagerly almost hitting CJ. He tells CJ he has some realy bad news.

The Leone family has found out about the black project (Jetpack) which you obtained earlier. Salvatore Leone and the gang members are eager to get it for their own advantage so Salvatore is sending hordes of Leone members to obtain it from your airfield. You're mission is to defend the jetpack from any incoming gang member. A variety of weapons are obtainable in the house where you can enter the school. You have to survive for a certain amount time until SF triads come to assist you. A cutscene appears where a Leone spy nabs the jetpack and flies off with it. You have to get in one of you're planes to stop him before he reaches his destination. Either the Hyda, WW2 plane or the Hunter (if you have it) and kill him in the air. Once you kill him, he falls down , you must land the plane, take the jetpack and fly back to the airfield.

Yeah I think a mission to infiltrate a police station would rule, then sweeet could hide in the bathrooms then you have to kill cops to make you're way to him and meet him then when you finally meet him he should pretend to be a cop and threaten you with the dildo tounge.gif.

major underscore

I always wanted a mission editor for GTA:SA, but I guess that was too much to ask of R*. confused.gif

Mission Name: Takin' Out

This would be the mission before the last mission.

You go to Sweet's house but he's not there. You walk out an get a phone call, it's Big Bear telling you to meet Sweet and him somewhere.

When you get there, Sweet tells you all the Ballas, Vagos and Rifa OG's are going on a meeting in LS to plan a big hit on the GSF. So the Ballas are in that place where you try to escape from the Russians with Big Smoke, the Vagos are in LV for buisness and the Rifas are in SF. Big Bear and Sweet are going to take care of the Ballas with some of your homies while you hit the others. You hit the Rifas first. They're in Doherty(Or something) in a big building. So you kill your way up and take the OG's out. Now when you get out, you'll see Big Bear telling you that Sweet sent him to help. So now you make your way to LV and realise that the Vagos already left for LS so you follow them(About 8 cars) and you must kill them all before they reach LS. After you do that, you get a phone call from Sweet telling you that he''s in trouble and you must help him. So make your way to Sweet and kill alot of Ballas and some of the OG's but two of them will escape and you must kill them but one will escape and you'll follow him all the way to Smoke's crack palace. After you kill him in a cutscene, you take Sweet and Bear back to Grove Street and Sweet tells you to come and see him later so you can take care of Smoke.

Mission Passed 20 000$ Taken from the last Balla OG.

That would be the greatest mission they could make in my opinion but I think the last mission would suck ass after all of that so they'd have to do something bigger.

Well even if there are, they must be very rare cuz I haven't seen a single skull icon...

Me too, i've never seen any rampage_ani.gif though i've completed SA 6 times biggrin.gif

6 times!

Mission Name: Takin' Out

This would be the mission before the last mission.

You go to Sweet's house but he's not there. You walk out an get a phone call, it's Big Bear telling you to meet Sweet and him somewhere.

When you get there, Sweet tells you all the Ballas, Vagos and Rifa OG's are going on a meeting in LS to plan a big hit on the GSF. So the Ballas are in that place where you try to escape from the Russians with Big Smoke, the Vagos are in LV for buisness and the Rifas are in SF. Big Bear and Sweet are going to take care of the Ballas with some of your homies while you hit the others. You hit the Rifas first. They're in Doherty(Or something) in a big building. So you kill your way up and take the OG's out. Now when you get out, you'll see Big Bear telling you that Sweet sent him to help. So now you make your way to LV and realise that the Vagos already left for LS so you follow them(About 8 cars) and you must kill them all before they reach LS. After you do that, you get a phone call from Sweet telling you that he''s in trouble and you must help him. So make your way to Sweet and kill alot of Ballas and some of the OG's but two of them will escape and you must kill them but one will escape and you'll follow him all the way to Smoke's crack palace. After you kill him in a cutscene, you take Sweet and Bear back to Grove Street and Sweet tells you to come and see him later so you can take care of Smoke.

Mission Passed 20 000$ Taken from the last Balla OG.

That would be the greatest mission they could make in my opinion but I think the last mission would suck ass after all of that so they'd have to do something bigger.

That sounds cool but it kinda changes the storyline a bit, theres a riot going on but all the Ballas care about is coming to attack GSF? Plus GSF should have already taken over most of the areas.

Toreno call you and says something like "Here. Now.". You then have to drive to hishouse, where he tells you that there is a guy in the desert who knows all about myths. You have to find him, if you are close he becomes marked on the radar. Then he starts run away and gets in a car, so you have to chase him in sabre to Anggel pine, where after a cutscene you lose him.

You have to check all cabins in the woods, and in one of them he will be hiding. He will tell you that there is Bigfoot wondeting around and he will give you 3 minutes to find him. You dont find bigfoot, and you go back to him and he says "Bigfoot is not real i tricked you mazafaka" then you have to chase him again through the woods using Ranchers, then a cutscene shows you and him driving around the corner and crashing into petrol tanker, but you manage to jump out. After that, he suddenly appears from flames, grabs a bike and cycles to Ganton, you do the same. And the he stops in ghettos, and you have to chase him on fott and kill him.

End of mission.

Lol, so it's Toreno who knows the guy who knows about myths and not 'The Alien hunter' Truth? tounge.gif

well, you can add truth as the guy, who is known by toreno as an extra link in that chain smile.gif

Mission name: the truth

find out who killed the people in those black bags.(a place in San andreas,where there is a big hole in the ground,some black bags with bodies are there,very terrible!Maybe you never find it!)

CryptReaperDorian

find out who killed the people in those black bags.(a place in San andreas,where there is a big hole in the ground,some black bags with bodies are there,very terrible!Maybe you never find it!)

I heard of that it is supposed to be I believe a little southwest of the Airstrip. I couldn't find it can somebody give me a pinned map or better route?

I heard of that it is supposed to be I believe a little southwest of the Airstrip. I couldn't find it can somebody give me a pinned map or better route?

user posted image

here you go

CryptReaperDorian

user posted image

here you go

Oh I have that map I didn't know that the Mass Grave was the hole with the body bags thanks anyways for showing me that.

I would make a mission that takes place right after the mission "Sweets Girl" Where sweet phones up cj and say" yo Bro word is that i was setup and one of the guys is a groove homie take him up to hilltop farm and take him out"

then cj picks up the guy and tells him there some work they got to do up there then you kill him and blow up the car

user posted image

here you go

Oh I have that map I didn't know that the Mass Grave was the hole with the body bags thanks anyways for showing me that.

The mass grave is supposed to be from the Introduction movie for San Andreas that came with the Special Edition. The mafia had to whack the owner of Caligula's to make room for Rosenburg to run it, very complicated. tounge.gif

As for making a mission, I don't know, I liked that Bombing one best. rolleyes.gif