How Stupid?

Zig™

Anyone else notice this?

On the First mission after returning to GS, where you have to bike away from The ballas, if you don't blow up the car,ryder will say ''Keep up motherfu**er''

The thing about this is,CJ is biking away from his Mothers funeral,and he gets called a motherfu**er.

I know it's just a saying,but wth? I'd be Finding it hard not to kill him.

Eh if you're cycling for your life, you probably wouldnt pay much attention to what you're saying or where you just were.

That sentence would mean nothing to you if you were cycling away for you're life! Whats more important?

1. Getting called a motherf*cker or

2. Being shot at from a car...

Sure it was his mothers funeral but life goes on

Anyone else notice this?

On the First mission after returning to GS, where you have to bike away from The ballas, if you don't blow up the car,ryder will say ''Keep up motherfu**er''

He says it even when you're in front of him biggrin.gif

Steve

did I miss something? When was the funeral? I didn't see that

... It's the reason CJ went back to San Andreas... For his mum's funeral. Which Big Smoke takes you to after you go in to your house.

bagga rabbit

he missed the funeral though..right? I mean he was delayed by Tenpenny when he got picked up and blackmailed

Well you see them at her grave in the graveyard.

I would assume that it cut past the funeral - but that's only assuming. Although if he missed the funeral then why would Sweet be at the graveyard coincidentally at the same tiem CJ arrives back to Grove Street?

Doesn't matter, if something bad happens to you, and a close friend says motherf*cker, you wouldn't really care.

Benjimino234

The gang members call each others things like b*tch,a$$hole, etc once i heard and gang member say "get out of my way fatherf*cker" when i bumped him

Stupid ryder says it even when you are on Grove street (when you actually overtook him) and he is standing by the cemetery and waiting for you.

When Ryder said this sentence:"keep up,motherf*cker!"

Do you notice?His voice,soooo funny!!!!

I can't imitate.....Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

CryptReaperDorian

Maybe CJ's mom was a ho and CJ liked older women and..................... LOL jk. Well I noticed in that mission your people are invincible you can't blow them up or shoot them dead I'm not sure if I tried to hijack them yet and then try to kill them.