MY HEADSET

inualchemy

Hello, i cannot use my new sennheiser headset on Yahoo! messenger for some odd reason. i have ventrillo installed and i got the yahoo i.p adress in. i can use this headset on an online game called counter strike but right now it wont work on Yahoo! i.m someone please help sad.gif

The mic or the headphones or both don't work in YIM?

YIM is a funny thing sometimes.

To make 100% sure you mic is working; open the Windows Volume Control usually done by double clicking the speaker icon in the system tray (where the clock is). Find the microphone slider and unmute it then talk into the mic, be sure to push the slider upwards but be careful of feed back. If you hear your voice, or get the feed back then, that's good and you can mute it again.

Try reinstalling YIM after first completely uninstalling it first. Back up any archived PMs first. After uninstalling it, delete the folder in the Program Files folder. Then reinstall it.

You kinda confused me with the part about Ventrillo.

"sennheiser headset" this is a standard headset right? Plugs into the sound card, both mic and headphones? Or is this a USB headset?

If standard, where are you plugging this into? In the back directly to the sound card or in the front of the case?

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.