GTA People Getting Killed

Mr Cipirini55

Mr Cipirini55

i think vice city is the most dangerous place in the GTA series then liberty city Becaese in Vice Stores louise got killed phil had arms .In Vice City Vic Died In the End Lance Died No Wonder why tommy want to jail and phil still had arms (i think). Now liberty city The GTA3 Guy Killed many friend like.... Salvatore leone,Kenji Kasen,and maria

die.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gif Thats What they are saying

Either take that down or cover it with spoilers, will you? Some people might have not played all of the games and don't want their endings ruined.

ZMHer.png

TcLvb.pngGyRHV.png

I couldn't make any sense of what that post said. So many things in that post were just made wrong.

chillwinston8717

This is the most pointless topic I have ever seen

1. You gave away so many spoilers

2. It has no point or purpose

3. You couldnt even the font settings correct.

icon13.gif

He said that Vice City's the most dangerous place because a lot of people died there but why the hell should we care? I've yet to find the answer...

Liberty City is the most dangerous place in America, because the instruction booklet says so. Twice.

Sew u r rong.

Vic Rattlehead

The point in this topic seems to be discussion about wich citys we think are the most dangerous in GTA universe and why.

I would say Carcer City. Nearly abounded city full of maniacs and place where they make most illistic snuff ever seen.

If it had to be city from GTA only, I would say that Liberty City or state of San Andreas. Reasons: SA is so huge, that you could basicly do anything without getting caught. Los Santos also had many gangs which were all also really aggressive. Liberty City was corrupted as hell and it must tell something about the city if one of the most respected man is necropheliac and cannibal.

Tommy Montana

He just saying how dumb he is. Liberty City is the worst city. Vice City doesn't even have that much crap on it. Overall, every GTA Game is dangerous, why do you think they called it GTA?

He just saying how dumb he is. Liberty City is the worst city. Vice City doesn't even have that much crap on it. Overall, every GTA Game is dangerous, why do you think they called it GTA?

ROFLMAO.

You got a point there.

Also, Tommy did not go to jail after the things that happened in VC...

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

KradleshockH
i think vice city is the most dangerous place in the GTA series then liberty city Becaese in Vice Stores louise got killed phil had arms .In Vice City Vic Died In the End Lance Died No Wonder why tommy want to jail and phil still had arms (i think). Now liberty city The GTA3 Guy Killed many friend like.... Salvatore leone,Kenji Kasen,and maria

die.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gif Thats What they are saying

r u a grammer majur?

die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif Thats What they are saying

r u a grammer majur?

Look who's talking.

New account: -Fellini

die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif  die.gif Thats What they are saying

r u a grammer majur?

Look who's talking.

i think he did that on purpose >_>

the only thing thats really dangerous about vice city is when you walk into the army base. gta3's liberty city is mental, by the end of it so many gangs hate you and will shoot you on sight with m16s, ak47s, shotguns and mac 10s, youd probably be safer walking down the streets of baghdad waving the england flag

dumb topic by the way

user posted image

NO NO! It is spelled:

"R U A GREMER MEIDGER?"

Ironic. -Justin

gta3's liberty city is mental, by the end of it so many gangs hate you and will shoot you on sight with m16s, ak47s, shotguns and mac 10s, youd probably be safer walking down the streets of baghdad waving the england flag

Try playing LCS. It's worse.

Plus, no gangs, I'm sure wield M16s... or AK-47s unless I missed out on something and th Cartel shoot with them.

gta3's liberty city is mental, by the end of it so many gangs hate you and will shoot you on sight with m16s, ak47s, shotguns and mac 10s, youd probably be safer walking down the streets of baghdad waving the england flag

Try playing LCS. It's worse.

Plus, no gangs, I'm sure wield M16s... or AK-47s unless I missed out on something and th Cartel shoot with them.

Vice City's Haitian territory in the very beginning of the game, where you don't have access to anything better than a pistol is really dangerous.

Ironic. -Justin