Highest Vigilante Level

iamdigitalman

iamdigitalman

Just wondering, as I have been running my PS2 non stop for about 4 days now. I just hit level 500, cash is maxed out to $9999999999, making more than $12 million per level, I have gone past the 100 minute mark twice, where it resets back to 00:00, and I have killed 5,934 people.

Does anyone know if there is a limit? I want to see how high I can go. It has also been a real boost to my stats level, which is right now 214,585: OG. What level is King of San Andreas? When I started, I had about 8,000 stats points.

AMF 4ever. -digital wink.gif

user posted image

You should talk to Spuds. He's a VC man, but he's been there and done that when it comes to Brown Thunder.

Just some info: cash earned per level is calculated by

$ = $50 x level ^2

... which equates to maxing out just before level 400.

Again, this is for VC, but you'll no doubt still find this post rather interesting.

Congrats on reaching level 500.

iamdigitalman

Aw sh*t, my Hunter 'sploded at level 633, with me in it. I could have probibly bailed, jacked a ranger (had a 2 star wanted level at the time, so they were all over me), and drove all the way to the desert air strip, and got another Hunter, but I dunno. I'll try again later, and try to beat my own record. I also shut the PS2 off, as my thing is I either reload or end my game when I die or get arrested, so I have 0 busted, and 0 wasted in my stats.

user posted image

Just wondering, as I have been running my PS2 non stop for about 4 days now. I just hit level 500, cash is maxed out to $9999999999, making more than $12 million per level, I have gone past the 100 minute mark twice, where it resets back to 00:00, and I have killed 5,934 people.

Does anyone know if there is a limit? I want to see how high I can go. It has also been a real boost to my stats level, which is right now 214,585: OG. What level is King of San Andreas? When I started, I had about 8,000 stats points.

how many cars are you destroying per level?

That's sweet! I can't even get past level 5... I keep getting loads of stars on the police motorbike then getting blown up.

How are you supposed to do vigilante missions in a Hunter? Sounds kinda hard, or is that just because i'm so turd at flying helicopters?

How did you manage to get a Hunter to spawn at you're desert airstrip? Please add me on MSN [email protected] and tell me or just PM me.

I know all this is kidna off-topic, but still, congratulations on getting 633 vigilante level tounge.gif.

iamdigitalman
That's sweet! I can't even get past level 5... I keep getting loads of stars on the police motorbike then getting blown up.

How are you supposed to do vigilante missions in a Hunter? Sounds kinda hard, or is that just because i'm so turd at flying helicopters?

How did you manage to get a Hunter to spawn at you're desert airstrip? Please add me on MSN [email protected] and tell me or just PM me.

I know all this is kidna off-topic, but still, congratulations on getting 633 vigilante level tounge.gif.

The hunter has the vigilante missions known as Brown Thunder. I find them easier than on any other police vehicle, since you have rockets and an auto aim machine gun. Yeah, you must be a turd at it. Just go back to the flying school (even if you have all golds), and take a few of the heli classes. Really helped me.

as for the number of cars, over time, it starts at one, and goes up to three. You eventually end up with 4 people in each vehicle, for a total of 12 criminals per level. I think it starts with one, then 2, then 3, etc criminals. Some of these guys are tough as nails. I can blow up the vehicle they are in, but they bail, and then they get in another car, I blow that up, they get out, and start running and firing their weapon at the heli. It takes about a dozen bullets from the machine gun after that to finish them off.

user posted image

You need All golds in the flying school for a Hunter to spawn at the desert strip.

Omg...That's impossible lol, I suck at flying. I don't like landing. I usually just go low down then bail biggrin.gif.

AceFighterPilot

I managed to get my rustler under the smallest bridge and back up again without damage!

My highest level is 69 and I hope to reach level 6969 or level 6977

Edited by GSF_OG

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Joining the Ranks of the Vigilante Psychos are we?

Well, I hope you beat my record and there is no limit at 999 and the current record at GTP-Rcord Book is mine and if you don't beat it I will for sure and vidding it too....It might go on forever but that seems unlikey the next barrier is at level 9,999 which no one has come near as of yet. bored.gif

See you in the record book man. biggrin.gif

This link should help you.

GTP-Mission Records

If you want me to post the photo pic in a post here let me know otherwise you can look in the link above.

And another useful link = GTP Record Book-GTA SA

Nice to see some of the gangs getting up for the record line up. icon14.gif

I have done several things and need to update my current records to the Record Book but I like to have some good pics and vids first.

HGF

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I got to Level 351 and then when in cluckin bell for health and then come out again and found the hunter had disappeared sad.gif run out of time and then mission failed mad.gif

Going to try for 1000 big ones sometime this week biggrin.gif