New siggy.

The-end

So yeah with the recent bioshock madness i decided to make my self a new siggy, what do you guys think?

Thanks.

tony da boss

I think everything looks great, except you have dark font on a dark background, so it's kind of hard to read. Aside from that, great job. icon14.gif

I think everything looks great, except you have dark font on a dark background, so it's kind of hard to read. Aside from that, great job. icon14.gif

Thanks smile.gif. Yeah, I had trouble with the font and just left it in the end. I wanted something a little fancy so that also makes it harder to read than a more basic font.

Cheers Mokiesmoky, Family Guy fan too? tounge.gif

I like it.

Just the font Can't read it unless I go right up to the screen. I suggest a lighter colour, maybe lower its opacity or blur it a bit.

user posted image

Guybrush Threepwood

The base image for that is an awesome wallpaper, I have it in all it's glorious 1600x1200 biggrin.gif

The Bioshock site has a couple more nice ones.

The sig is pretty basic, if you take away the stock image, all you've got left is a nice border and the text. Still, it meshes very well smile.gif

Goon_Sig.jpg

Looks very nice indeed. The text may be a bit too small and dark to read, but overall impressive.

oldschoolsigs14.png

The base image for that is an awesome wallpaper, I have it in all it's glorious 1600x1200 biggrin.gif

The Bioshock site has a couple more nice ones.

The sig is pretty basic, if you take away the stock image, all you've got left is a nice border and the text. Still, it meshes very well smile.gif

Yeah thats the image I used. Added some blur effects, darkened some areas, added some scan lines, the border and the text smile.gif Here's a comparison to the original. I actually prefer simple stuff, I've never really delved into anything more than basic.

user posted image

I don't really know what to do with the text, i have tried a few different effects but nothing really works to be honest confused.gif. Thanks for the positive input though guys, glad you like smile.gif

Oh and I just made a slightly different version, any better?

user posted image

Couldn't you make the font white? would that work?

It wouldn't really go with the sig though, since its pretty dark.

I like that latest one, nice effect.

user posted image

I don't really know what to do with the text, i have tried a few different effects but nothing really works to be honest confused.gif. Thanks for the positive input though guys, glad you like smile.gif

Go with something Art Deco-ish to go along with Rapture's architecture. If you want an idea of how it looks, think miami architecture and the many signs they have there, or just look at the Bioshock title logo. I think it'll work better though if it we're added along with somethng else like a distinct border, again, like the bioshock logo instead of just placed on a cropped pic.

Edit: try some of these.

Edited by tagamaynila
user posted image

Hayden Stasven

The-end. I like your adjustments. What I think you should do is take your original adjustments, shift the text to the upper-right corner, and make it only slightly darker. colgate.gif

New account: Hayden.

i made one siggy for Bio too tounge.gif

its poor than making a new thread.

user posted image

Piss off bigot

Suction Testicle Ban

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.