Max Sex Appeal

Seleets

I have been wanting to know this for a long time now, what stats and clothes do I need to have max sex appeal? It's really starting to bug me...

Also, I've heard you can give presents to you're girlfriends, how?

Ok that's very helpful, thankyou.

Also I didn't know dates weren't required for 100% compeltion, and all this time i've been trying to get my girlfriends status to 100%.

Ok that's very helpful, thankyou.

Also I didn't know dates weren't required for 100% compeltion, and all this time i've been trying to get my girlfriends status to 100%.

No probs.

PBM cold blue fire

GTANET.com Walkthrough ripper.

Do you know what shop I can go to to buy a Tux? cool.gif

Didier Sachs.

PBM cold blue fire

Which is where? Please smile.gif.

Btw fast reply biggrin.gif.

It's after you finish the LV missions.

PBM cold blue fire

That's a good website, thanks a lot. Btw no links ^_^.

what no links?

PBM cold blue fire

CryptReaperDorian

I like being obeised and as low of sex appeal has possible so people give me bad comments and I can reply negatively and sometimes they would stop walking and stand there when replying negatively and the come to attack you. It's funny some of the comments ex: Smaller kinda old guy that I believe wears a tan shirt: You smell like sh*t sir. CJ: Why don't you get in line to b*ng your mama?

CryptReaperDorian
CJ: Why don't you get in line to b*ng your mama?

never heard that before

That's one of CJ's negative comments press left on the D-Pad for PS2 to reply negatively to a negative comment. Sometimes he shortens it to "Get in line to b*ng your mama". He should eventually say it sometime or another. To get bad sex appeal get bad clothes with 0% look in the guide somebody posted above, have a vehicle with all doors, trunk, hood, windshield knocked off with tires popped and in black smoke and enter and get out. Then just stand on the sidewalk and wait for some people to come by and face them you might get a comment.

Yeah thanks for posting in my topic guys but I really want to know if anyone has max, or high, sex appeal and they would give me tips on what clothes to wear; Maybe you could just tell me what clothes you're wearing, how much it costed for the whole lot and what shop on what island you got them from.

Images ?

bagga rabbit

just load up on expensive stuff..clothes,jewellry,etc...and driving a sporty car will temporarily raise your stats to the max

I guess I may aswell drive around everywhere and look for the most expensive clothes.

Thanks everyone tounge.gif.