Blues Brothers

MindCorrupt

Man, just watched the movie after several years and its still as gold it was back in the day. Used to watch this film so much when i was younger, still one of my all time favourites cool.gif

Anyone other Blues Brothers fans?

IDMB

Man, just watched the movie after several years and its still as gold it was back in the day. Used to watch this film so much when i was younger, still one of my all time favourites cool.gif

IDMB

Yeah one of the all time cult classics.

They spoilt it with the 2nd one, but that always happens.

John Belushi being a total genius, like all his roles, such a shame he died. He was awesome, Animal house being another favorite of mine.

Great film, I must watch it, now.

x3FWE.png

I tried asking for 3 fried chickens and a coke at Applebees once, they didn't get me any sad.gif

user posted image

unban asmo.

Vive La France
I tried asking for 3 fried chickens and a coke at Applebees once, they didn't get me any sad.gif

It was 4. Watching it right now. cool.gif

Vanilla Shake

f*cking great film. icon14.gif

Which reminds me, I've got the DVD laying around here somewhere...

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

It was 4. Watching it right now. cool.gif

Same sh*t.

user posted image

unban asmo.

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Awesome indeeed.

user posted image

Man, just watched the movie after several years and its still as gold it was back in the day. Used to watch this film so much when i was younger, still one of my all time favourites  cool.gif

IDMB

John Belushi being a total genius, like all his roles, such a shame he died. He was awesome, Animal house being another favorite of mine.

Yeah, they did ruin it with the second, there wasnt much chance without jake in it. But they could of atleast not of been completely off their faces while writing it (you'd have to be to write that sh*t).

John was a genius, oh what could of been if he didnt lose himself in the drugs...

Roy the Pirate

They made a second one?!?

That must of sucked. you can't beat the original

I have the poster of the image in your sig.

The Blues Brothers is one of my favourite films and is probably the most enjoyable movie of all time.

Great music, terrific jokes, an amazing cast and a bunch of awesome over the top car chases... hit it.

FT2DB7K.png

they are great movies ive got both of them on dvd the first ones great the second ones ok

but its like the godfather 3 for the blues brothers

in then second one it has magic and stuff wich is a bit stupid

but its not the same as the original

but definitely in my top 20 films

Man, just watched the movie after several years and its still as gold it was back in the day. Used to watch this film so much when i was younger, still one of my all time favourites  cool.gif

IDMB

Yeah, they did ruin it with the second, there wasnt much chance without jake in it. But they could of atleast not of been completely off their faces while writing it (you'd have to be to write that sh*t).

John was a genius, oh what could of been if he didnt lose himself in the drugs...

they should have put his brother in it jim belushi i think it is i dunno but he is on this tv show

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.