Grand theft auto San Fierro Stories

PANDAEMON

user posted image

this major mission modification for gta san andreas will add a set of missions before the first missions of the game. these take place in san fierro a year before cj's mom's death and wont reveal much about san andreas[that was already done in "the introduction" mini movie] but will rather reveal details about the past of claude speed, protagonist of gta 3. how he met catalina and made a name for himself in the city of san fierro nine years before he was busted in liberty city.

story-

claude had been earning his living as a small time crook on the streets of liberty city. one fine day he robs the brother of paulie sindacco and without knowing who he was dealing with, kills the crime lord after he is attacked. soon the don himself puts a hit on him and hes forced to leave liberty city and to lie low for a while in san fierro where he is offered refuge by his half-brother micheal, the leader of the silver snakes biker gang.

seasoned gta players will find the initial missions mildly challenging but fun, but the later ones however will test even the most skilled players.

as of now i already have ideas on most of the missions and story but need coders who can transalate my ideas into code [you may also feel free to give ideas of your own on missions story, cahrecters etc.] there will be roughly nineteen to thirty missions [as of now] and the mod will feature only a few new clothes/ charecter models[mostly i'll recycle available models but willmake new textures wherever needed so it wont take too much time]

so here are the posts available. contact me or post here if you wish to fill any of them. smile.gif

.coders and scripters

.3d modellers

thank you for reading this and please do respond if you have any of these skills wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have got nothing to say. Put it into a form with descriptions and places of every single mission and task.

Also, get that venom thing from your sig, it sucks and it gives you bad rep.

Also, what the f*ck, buy photoshop and make a better logo. Or I will try myself.

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

well, the logo WAS from photoshop. but i might make a better one soon.

well most of the missions will be for the biker gang givern to you by your half-brother. after a few missions from him you will get missions from two other bikers, wayne and snipe who live in the countryside.

a few details on some of the missions-\\

in a mission you will have to go to ammunation and take a NEW weapon challenge... for the rifle.

sick of missions where you drive and the other guys shoot? well, no more! now ther'll be missions where your homey drives and YOU have to shoot at targets from the bike.

there'll be plenty of rampage-esque missions including one where you need to massacre some mafia goons who are getting in the way of the gang's smuggling buisness.

later missions will include driing a car through the city... WHILST EBING CHASD BY THE ARMY!

and many more.

i wasnt sure about this when i posted it cos i havnt really got any preview pics or vids to show you since i'll be recycling most textures but if your still interested, feel free to tell me.

Hm. I am interested. Er.

I could do SOME modelling, however, I am better at racionalising ideas - making ideas more reasonable. And fun.

Ironic. -Justin

- making ideas more reasonable. And fun.

Like killing kids?

What have you got against that topic?

Reasonable means that there won't be a hundred people to kill in the mission. People get bored.

Ironic. -Justin

Like killing kids?

look, iof you have reservations against the killable kids thing, POST EM THERE. DONT TAKE EM HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO REPLY TO MY TOPIC. aight? smile.gif

@nosferatu- yeah well, there wont be TOO much of point blank killing, just enough to keep the trigger-happy gamers satisfied.... and yeah, modellers are welcome but mainly to design ped models for the charecters. as of now whom i REALLY need are coders.

Like killing kids?

look, iof you have reservations against the killable kids thing, POST EM THERE. DONT TAKE EM HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO REPLY TO MY TOPIC. aight? smile.gif

@nosferatu- yeah well, there wont be TOO much of point blank killing, just enough to keep the trigger-happy gamers satisfied.... and yeah, modellers are welcome but mainly to design ped models for the charecters. as of now whom i REALLY need are coders.

It was just some little feedback to nosferatu. But this mod...

Like killing kids?

Have you ever played Great Theft Car mod?

Ironic. -Justin

no... not really.

and i also plan to add new safehouses[put those cutscene interiors to good use]

as well as new assets.

• 2 weeks later...

If your going to request people for a modification, at least learn how to make presentable graphics.

• 3 weeks later...

sigh.. what to do...ive got so many ideas which i know are possible but not much skill.... my graphics are pretty standard. but remember, this mod wont b a BIG project. i only need guys to make my idea code. VERY little modelling/texturing if any needed. this one cou;ld be over within a month! so if ye guys r still interested.... u know wher htis thread is... xmas.gif

1. pandaemon: u might want to get some advanced scripting help

2. noseferatu lay off him a but calm down that venom mod aint so bad for a first project although i agree he should download gimp shop

1. pandaemon: u might want to get some advanced scripting help

2. noseferatu lay off him a but calm down that venom mod aint so bad for a first project although i agree he should download gimp shop

yeah yer rite but from what i know scripters are in huge demand but short supply.... sad.gif

also im gonna try and have a look at gimp shop to see hwaht i an do wit it. smile.gif

thanks.

GamerShotgun
Hm. I am interested. Er.

I could do SOME modelling, however, I am better at racionalising ideas - making ideas more reasonable. And fun.

And posting totally senseless stuff on GTAForums.com.

98% of your posts are totally spamming and doesn't even contains logical text.

Other than that, PANDAEMON i'd rather make smaller modifications first, and only do TCs and such, when i've mastered modding.

Hm. I am interested. Er.

Other than that, PANDAEMON i'd rather make smaller modifications first, and only do TCs and such, when i've mastered modding.

i guess yer rite, dude.

anywhoo thing is that this ainbt really afull scale tc.

i personally think all thpose palnned tcs with huge new cities, weps, vehicles etc. are pipe dreams. thats why this one will be 99% mission script with very few model changes. i spos i'll reinvoke this on ce i see it as possinble[ie when more people respond]

Hm. I am interested. Er.

lol i have to agree i think nosferatu has had like 5 accounts banned

• 3 months later...