Andromeda

Shor_van

I have bin hearing about a plane that you can fly and is bigger than the AT-400 its called Andromeda all I wont to known is where do I find it?

just so you known i only have the ps2 version.

It's inside a hanger at the LV airport but it only apears sometimes. The hanger is on the far west and opens like a garage

user posted image

Banned at request

FizzleRizzle
It's inside a hanger at the LV airport but it only apears sometimes. The hanger is on the far west and opens like a garage

That's the AT-400, not the Andromeda. You can only get the Andromeda via a cheat device or on the PC version with a code thing. ._o

Ok where or how do I get it?

You can only get the Andromeda via a cheat device or on the PC version with a code thing.

Learn to read.

in5dJdX.png

The only way to get an Andromada on the PS2 version of San Andreas is with a cheat device, such as CodeBreaker, GameShark, Action Replay, etc.

And it's acctually smaller than the AT-400. I've compared both on PS2 by spawning both with CodeBreaker. There are mods for the PC version, however, that fix it's texture/door opening animation/make it bigger/etc.

I was thinking can it be fetid in the airstrip garage

Edited by espedito

Here it is, and it's called Andromada.

user posted image

Use my ''fast solution'' in the mission where you chase it with a motorbike and you get inside of it, don't enter the motorbike to follow it, put the cheat ''destroy all vehicles'' go to the ruins of the andromad and push them into the huge garage, that's it ^^

user posted image

Use my ''fast solution'' in the mission where you chase it with a motorbike and you get inside of it, don't enter the motorbike to follow it, put the cheat ''destroy all vehicles'' go to the ruins of the andromad and push them into the huge garage, that's it ^^

Have you done this your self?

user posted image

Have you done this your self?

no, Today I re-started the game to do that, I'm in san fierro now smile.gif