?

sniper_rifle_gta

sniper_rifle_gta

hey, i just got GTA 3 today and i want to know what is the characters name that you play and can he speak or was his voice taken by a gun shot by catalina at the start?

vAgOs FoR lYfEuser posted image

He's given no official name in the game, although it appears his true name is Claude Speed.

And no, he doesn't speak during the game, although some are of the opinion this was to create a more personal connection between player and character rather than any perceived technical reasons.

major underscore
hey, i just got GTA 3 today and i want to know what is the characters name that you play and can he speak or was his voice taken by a gun shot by catalina at the start?

The name of the main character is Claude Speed and no, he does not speak.

He could of become mute because of Catalina shooting him and his name IS CLAUDE SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In SA during the racing missions Catalina calls him Claude. He was a mute before even going to Liberty city with Catalina because when you win the missions and get the garage from Catalina Carl calls him a 'Mute F*ck' and 'Snake Without a Tongue'

Also his name wasn't revealed because in the VERY early versions of the game it was planned that the player could choose Claude's name.

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

ffs thats probably the third time now im opening this topic just cause the title is so sh*t, how about: whats the main characters name?

Like others said, his name is Claude, and he doesnt talk, but the does grunt and "moan"(more of a sigh actually) when you fall or get hurt.

New account, WhittyC

Hmmm nice bike

I don't think Claude is a mute, because on Chatterbox 109, Maria is one of the callers, and she says "He doesn't talk too much" when she talks about Claude.

I don't think Claude is a mute, because on Chatterbox 109, Maria is one of the callers, and she says "He doesn't talk too much" when she talks about Claude.

I never was listening Chatterbox... REALLY?

I never was listening Chatterbox...

You should be banned for that tounge.gif - not listening to the best GTA radio station ever is a crime! Everytime I fire up GTA:LC (which happens quite often due to the fact that I'm team leader) I'm switching to Chatterbox, because it never gets old (unlike the songs on the other stations).

And yes, REALLY!