Pro evo 6 vs. Fifa 07

SCAR.

What's the meaning of the topic?

Are you asking the question to determine which game you should go for? Or have you played both and are simply asking for other opinions?

Would have made a better topic if you had given your take on the games.

Over the years I used to play FIFA all the way till FIFA 99, before that I preferred ISS games (which evolved into PES) so when I got my PS2 the first game I got with it was PES 3. For PES 6 I honestly think it has the best gameplay a football game has to offer, yes it doesn’t have the licences FIFA has but its so much more realistic.

Wel if you want a plain answer:

PES 6

Presentation - FIFA

Gameplay - PES

Konami have SERIOUSLY been dragging their heels with PES the past few years and FIFA's gameplay is starting to evolve into something near playable. If it keeps this way FIFA will over take PES with'in the next few years.

I also prefer FIFA's management mode to PES' recycled from PES3 Master League. I'll be getting both this year no doubt as long as the 360 version has lower leagues.

pykOb.png

Pacrel Focre

8ballsoffire

For the full realistic experience and a pretty decent season mode i'd go for FIFA. But if you're just wanting something to jump into for a quick game then nothing beats PES6, the gameplay is the best of any football game ever.

user posted image

For the full realistic experience and a pretty decent season mode i'd go for FIFA. But if you're just wanting something to jump into for a quick game then nothing beats PES6, the gameplay is the best of any football game ever.

In my FIFA Reggina finished 2nd LAzio third Sampdoria 4th and some funny teams get to play there.AI IS Terrible TERRIBLE.

Well, naturally I'd go for PES 6 because I prefer gameplay over graphics. However, I did have some fun with Fifa 07 but the lads and I got tired of it quick. It didn't have that realistic spontinanity and randomness that comes with PES 6.

The shooting system in Fifa is terrible for me. I think the ball and the goal are slightly magnetic if you know what I mean. One on one dribbling and tackling isn't really there in Fifa. You can sort of brush off people and get the ball. In PES the ball bounces a little more realistcally etc. I don't know.

PES all the way, yeah it has its flaws but it excels where it counts (ball physics being one of the most important)

The game has come in for a lot of stick recently...but when you look at the competition i thank f*ck pes is around.

Wk9SHNI.png

fifa is for rookies and girls. anyone who's good at playing/watching soccer in real life will find pes have much much better gameplay that really simulates real life. yet, i agree with RMT that fifa has better presentation, but who cares.

I've played both, and I prefer FIFA. I've clocked a lot more hours into FIFA games though and the gameplay is so much smoother. It really depends what you want. FIFA is probably less realistic but I find it a whole lot more fun.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.