andromada

Dimrain47

I was wondering if in the mission where you go inside the andromada in motorbike you could use the cheat of destroying all vehicles and push the andromada to the huge garage in the desert so you have it only using that cheat, but sounds difficult sarcasm.gif

I was wondering if in the mission where you go inside the andromada in motorbike you could use the cheat of destroying all vehicles and push the andromada to the huge garage in the desert so you have it only using that cheat, but sounds difficult sarcasm.gif

Wouldn't the Destroy All vehicles cheat destroy the Andromeda - and you in it?

Steve

Wouldn't the Destroy All vehicles cheat destroy the Andromeda - and you in it?

Steve

I refer, to put the cheat when you are in the motorbike

bagga rabbit

I don't think there is any way of controlling that plane in the mission..how would you fly back?

I refer, to put the cheat when you are in the motorbike

Do you mean, do the Destroy All Vehicles before you get on board?

That might stop it and leave it on the Verdant meadows airstrip. But would it fit in the garage there if you could push it that far? The "abandoned control tower" is quite close and there's not much room in front of the garage

Steve

Interesting idea. The garage is big enough to hold an AT-400 but is the Andromeda bigger?

Interesting idea. The garage is big enough to hold an AT-400 but is the Andromeda bigger?

Yeah, way bigger. I think.

theres a way i heard of

you like exit and enter cjs house and look out to hear see the Andromeda, you go destroy all vehicles cheat real fast, spawn hydra, fly up to it, fly on its wing, exit and jump in

try it

i did, i was so close until my sister pushed me from my pc randomly XD

CryptReaperDorian
theres a way i heard of

you like exit and enter cjs house and look out to hear see the Andromeda, you go destroy all vehicles cheat real fast, spawn hydra, fly up to it, fly on its wing, exit and jump in

try it

i did, i was so close until my sister pushed me from my pc randomly XD

Sounds great but there is couple of problems: you might not be able to spawn hydra right away, you might not land on it or get inside and it might hit the ground or a building before you fix it. that tip sounds very difficult. I rather try the mission if it works and try to push it with a large spawned vehicle like the monster truck, tanker, or trashmaster

he didn't explain how >=/

btw: yomanthehell is me tounge.gif

Edited by Mokiesmoky

Mokie you can clearly see how.

Okay I just realized that. Now I need to go and try it, sadly I dont' have a save file.

Okay I just realized that. Now I need to go and try it, sadly I dont' have a save file.

Me needer I have to start the game all over cryani.gif

likely I can finish the game in 3 day so it wont be long.

Me needer I have to start the game all over cryani.gif

likely I can finish the game in 3 day so it wont be long.

hurry up! Im gonna start again also. but this time im gonna use cheats so I get there faster. mad.gif Sucks how its like near the end of the game also.

I fund a video which shows how they steal it without cheats

I liked that pink andromada, how did he painted it? dozingoff.gif

The Andromada is nothing special guys, infact I much prefer the AT-400 over it. Once you get it and fly in it, you'll find it boring and wonder what all the fuss was about. If you want it that badly, go out and buy the PC version and download a mod to replace the AT-400.

The Andromada is nothing special guys, infact I much prefer the AT-400 over it. Once you get it and fly in it, you'll find it boring and wonder what all the fuss was about. If you want it that badly, go out and buy the PC version and download a mod to replace the AT-400.

I agree. Andromada is only to say ''man, I have the andromada, I'm cool'' , that's why people like it.

CryptReaperDorian

I agree. Andromada is only to say ''man, I have the andromada, I'm cool'' , that's why people like it.

People like it for its size and flying will get boring that's why they have the Hunter so you can blow everything up with the chaingun and missles especially when shooting missles at three cars at a red light where there is a nice nice explosion and parts of cars fly up right at you sometimes

People like it for its size <snip> ...

As far as I know, it's not that much bigger than the AT-400.

user posted image

user posted image

confused.gif

CryptReaperDorian

I know it's not that much bigger than the AT-400 but atleast you don't need an elevated platform to get into the Andromada. And does the Andromada have auto-pilot like the Shamal and AT-400?

I know it's not that much bigger than the AT-400 but atleast you don't need an elevated platform to get into the Andromada. And does the Andromada have auto-pilot like the Shamal and AT-400?

They had auto-pilot? After more than two years of playing the game I should have known that by now.. How do you activate it?

They had auto-pilot? After more than two years of playing the game I should have known that by now.. How do you activate it?

only leave the joystik and it will fly automatically.

CryptReaperDorian

only leave the joystik and it will fly automatically.

yeah it's a great way to do the territory glitch but you need it perfectly straight or it might land in the water or go too high and fall

Oh ok, yeah I know what you're talking about lol, I thought you meant that you could let go of everything and it will fly in auto-pilot or something.

CryptReaperDorian
Oh ok, yeah I know what you're talking about lol, I thought you meant that you could let go of everything and it will fly in auto-pilot or something.

Yeah when flying the shamal, AT-400, and possibly the Andromada if you let the controller alone it will fly by itself in the direction it was going before you left it.

CryptReaperDorian

1. Is that plane on ps2

2. how would you push it in the garage/hangar

3. why would you blow it up.

1. It's on PS2 you can only fly it when you use a cheat device.

3. In Stowaway you want to use the destroy all vehicles code so it stops and doesn't fly away (it'll repair itself). You can then get it but you can't fly it and I believe I heard you can't get out.

2. Because it's rare and some figure it might fix the problem so you can fly it or get out.

(sorry I had to edit itI just switched two and three)

1. Is that plane on ps2

3. In Stowaway you want to use the destroy all vehicles code so it stops and doesn't fly away (it'll repair itself). You can then get it but you can't fly it and I believe I heard you can't get out.

2. Because it's rare and some figure it might fix the problem so you can fly it or get out.

^that's the problem, i would only have it to say ''I'm god, I have the andromada in ps2 without gameshark'' because it's an useless airplane, but you can show it to your friends lol.gif

CryptReaperDorian
1. Is that plane on ps2

^that's the problem, i would only have it to say ''I'm god, I have the andromada in ps2 without gameshark'' because it's an useless airplane, but you can show it to your friends lol.gif

It's not useless if you got it with a cheat device, but the AT-400 and Andromada I believe are kind of difficult to land so you might not want to fly them all the time.