Bike/Car Stunts - or anything else

Oozey

Can anyone give me some tips on how to do stunts on the bike/motorbike or in the car ? i have completed the game and i am bored now , just want something to liven it up when im bored , cheers

major underscore

Can anyone give me some tips on how to do stunts on the bike/motorbike or in the car ? i have completed the game and i am bored now , just want something to liven it up when im bored , cheers

Read this guide.

I assume you haven't completed the Unique Jumps yet. Try to find ramps or slopes located throughout SA. You can perform stunts using these ramps.

If you are on PC, try SAMA to find the locations for Unique Jumps.

Edit: and the guide major unbderscore referred you to.

cheers people , nah i havnt fully completed it yet , i need to find the horse shoes , oysters etc.. and do the tags ... thanks for the guide ill look now

Necromancer.

I saw a this vid in which the guy performs barely believable stunts.I tried the easiest of them with little success angry.gif .How do we perform such good stunts???

My guess is a handling mod on PC, if not then I don't have a clue.

yes i tried some stunts but are very hard , does anyone know any good things to do on SA once you have done all the missions , apart from tags , unique jumps etc.. because all i ever do is just get chased by the police and just handbrakes cars about really , need something fun to do , im sick of shooting peoples heads off with the sniper from roofs aswell haha

major underscore

yes i tried some stunts but are very hard , does anyone know any good things to do on SA once you have done all the missions , apart from tags , unique jumps etc.. because all i ever do is just get chased by the police and just handbrakes cars about really , need something fun to do , im sick of shooting peoples heads off with the sniper from roofs aswell haha

Have you read this thread?