How to complete cop mission

zane

Ok this is what you need

1.cheat's

2.cop bike

3.full weapon skill

That's what i used. If you don't want to cheat don't cheat but you could die.

Here's What to do

1.get cop bike

2.start vigalante mission's

3.start blowing up the enemy's

4.if the bike is low on health enter health/armor/250.000$

Then you win some more armor

I assume you're talking about the Vigilante Mission.

first, cheats are bad.

second, cheats are bad.

third, the Hunter (helicopter) makes the Vigilante Mission really easy; and the Hunter is really easy to obtain.

fourth, cheats are bad.

fifth, the Rhino (tank) also makes the Vigilante Mission very easy; and is also easy to obtain.

Sixth, The Minigun helps make the Vigilante Mission a lot easier.

Finally, there's a Bulletproof/Explosionproof/Damageproof/Fireproof HPV-1000 (Police Motorcycle) that's extremely easy to obtain during the Catalina 'Small Town Bank' mission that really helps.

smile.gif

Edited by zmoonchild

I like cheating it help's me complete the game

Some people like to keep their game clean; and many of those 'some' people are on this forum.

P.S.: I cheated the first time I played this game. Then I found out cheats are no good and since then, no cheats for me...

After you finish the Vigilante mode do you get full body armour all the time? I thought so. So what is the point in doing Vigilante missions by cheating when you can just cheta for body armour.

My theory = Useless thread.

You don't get it you win body armor at the end of level 12 You will get 150 armor

Necromancer.

first, cheats are bad.

second, cheats are bad.

third, the Hunter (helicopter) makes the Vigilante Mission really easy; and the Hunter is really easy to obtain.

fourth, cheats are bad.

fifth, the Rhino (tank) also makes the Vigilante Mission very easy; and is also easy to obtain.

Finally, there's a Bulletproof/Explosionproof/Damageproof/Fireproof HPV-1000 (Police Motorcycle) that's extremely easy to obtain during the Catalina 'Small Town Bank' mission that really helps.

smile.gif

How are the Hunter and Rhino "easy to obtain"??

AFAIK,For hunter you need to finish flying school with all gold which is NOT

easy.

for rhino u need to get a six star wanted level,wait for those military dudes to come in the tanks and then jack one after losing the wanted level.A royal pain in the arse!!! devil.gif

first, cheats are bad.

second, cheats are bad.

fourth, cheats are bad.

smile.gif

ok yea the rhino can be easy to obtain but not the hunter, plus the hunter makes killing off the criminals much harder just stick witha cop bike dozingoff.gif

How are the Hunter and Rhino "easy to obtain"??

AFAIK,For hunter you need to finish flying school with all gold which is NOT

easy.

for rhino u need to get a six star wanted level,wait for those military dudes to come in the tanks and then jack one after losing the wanted level.A royal pain in the arse!!! devil.gif

You can steal the Hunter from the Race 'Heli Hell', it’s the race that originates inside of the Las Ventures Airport.

Start the race, it begins in Los Santos, then fly the Hunter to one of two different locations:

1) store it inside the airport hanger at the Abandoned Airfield in Verdant Meadows, jump out, 25 seconds later you fail the mission, the game takes you to the spot where you can choose which race you want (the race menu), exit from that menu and the Hunter will still be in the hanger.

or

2) fly to Las Ventures Airport, land at the spot where you go to initiate the race, where the red marker and the checkered flag are located (the red marker and the checkered flag won’t be there because the race is still ongoing), jump out, 25 seconds later you fail the mission, the game takes you to the spot where you can choose which race you want (the race menu), exit from that menu and the Hunter will be sitting right where you landed it 25 seconds earlier. If you did it correctly, then it should be very close to you.

After either of those scenarios, the Hunter is yours to do with as you want.

Personally, I think that Pilot’s School is very easy to get all-Golds in, but that’s just me.

The Rhino is stored in the garage-like structure in Area 69. There are actually two of them there. Simply hop the fence to get in, you’ll trigger an instant 5-Star wanted level, but it takes time for the police and FBI to get to you. So much time, in fact, that you can run over to one of the Rhinos, get in and take it back to the hanger at the Abandoned Airfield. Store it inside the Hanger, and run as fast as you can to the save-icon inside the control tower. Save the game and the 5-Star level is gone, and you have a Rhino that’s all yours.

or

Complete the game to 100%, a Rhino will spawn on Grove Street very close to The Johnson House (C.J.’s mother’s house)

Edited by zmoonchild

Here's a video I made on how to get the Rhino from area 69. After making the video I found that you can fly the plane just above ground level & jump out after getting into Area 69. When it's done this way the Rhinos have spawned & the extra running about to make them spawn is not necessary. CJ gets little or no health damage also.

And here's a topic with some pictures & text about how to get it & get back to the airfield to save.

Hope this helps!

smile.gif

Edited by JAJ