Aldi Supermarket

Bapao

The really cheap supermarket from Holland, and I think from more European lands.

My second texture ever =D

user posted image

I don´t think anywants want it, so I will only ask for reactions, if everyone likes the idea, I will edit it more.

That rules. We have a few Aldi's in Western New York. The only thing that's missing is the coin operated chain of shopping carts. biggrin.gif

Nice work, looks pretty good. icon14.gif

xP Thx, I didn´t knew that there were Aldi´s in America.

Anyway, does anyone knows something what I should edit more? From the outside.

Make it more like this as this is the new aldis look to the building. also a nice brick texture on the lower trim would look better. here's a pic of the new aldis.. at least what they're like in america

user posted image

My new version, I don´t know what you all think about this new one, but I dislike it more then the one before.

user posted image

nice work. if ye finish it please do post it cos its always refreshing to see a few changes.m smile.gif

put a higher resolution brick texture on the bottom trim only.. plus the bricks are wayy to big at the moment. then increase the quality of the aldis logo (get a bigger pic) and add a nice tan stucco finish on the top instead of that brick.. then it should look alot better. but the way you have it at the moment.. yes, it looked better before. but try what i just said and see how it turns out.

I can´t change the upper part without changing the under part bricks, and I can´t find a bigger logo cryani.gif

how big do you need?

user posted image

user posted image

I too am having trouble finding high-res Aldi pictures lol

Sorry for dubblepost, but here is a new pic. Aldi sign changed, and bricks bit more quality.

user posted image

Now I want to change the inside, anyone know´s the txd file? It´s the 27-7 in Las Venturas, the big one.

well that looks a bit better. do what i do if you wanna make a texture not so stretched... copy the texture and past it next to itself like 4 times then copy that all into one square.. and replace the texture. this way the bricks are much smaller because there in the same space.. but 1/4 smaller. if that makes sense.

yes that looks alot better too bad you can't put stucco on the top. I hate how Rockstar uses the same textures repeatedly

hmm... well i thought i saw a thread in the tutorial forum that had a list of all the textures in the .img and where they were located, but now I can only find the Vice City one and my search function doesn't work. Sorry but if I find it I'll let you know. Try searching for SA .img list or something like that.

death 2 the prom king

In australia the aldi supermarket logo is different quite odd.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work!Maybe you should get rid of all that Blue and just leave it with Aldi like this...

user posted image

Once your finished maybe you should post it because I love the idea.

You should make Lidl next...

user posted image

Mod thief.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...