Google does magic!

technomm

Just got this from a friend,don't know if has been said before,so forgive me if it is:

"Go to Google 2. Click images 3. Type "flowers" or any other word. 4. You will get a page which is having full of images 5. Then delete the URL from the address bar and paste the below script:

javascript:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position= 'absolute' ; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval( 'A()',5); void(0)

6.See the magic!!!"

wow.gif awesome!

Edit:To Mods:Please change the title and sub-title to 'Javascript does the magic' and 'Javascript=Merlin' respectively.Thank you.

Edited by technomm

It's not google who does the magic but the javascript itself,

try it on gtaforums, you'll get the same effect with every image on the webpage.

It's extremely fun on the GTAForums Full Reply page with all the smilies biggrin.gif

8jjZhSV.jpg

It's not google who does the magic but the javascript itself,

try it on gtaforums, you'll get the same effect with every image on the webpage.

It's extremely fun on the GTAForums Full Reply page with all the smilies biggrin.gif

Right,i thought Javascript might be the Merlin.So Mods please change the title and sub-title accordingly.thanks

Edit: just done it on the forums reply page and LOL..as you said so fun! biggrin.gifbiggrin.giflol.gif

Edited by technomm

GTA3Rockstar

That's pretty cool on the reply page. Its like a hurricane and everyone is doomed. Gets annoying after awhile. icon14.gif

fbeRElG.png

Fozzy Fozborne

Do it on the post page to see all the smilies and images circle around... also works well with pictures of ( . ) ( . ) (for all the young kids, I mean pictures of eyes... for older people, you know what I mean.

GTA3Rockstar

Whats even cooler is if you keep pasting that script over the script again, the images more hell faster than before. Well, aslong as there's not over 20 images on that page. Use google for it, not the reply page. Looks crappy. icon14.gif

EDIT - Actually, I had another window open doin the same thing. So you can do the reply page. Its cool icon14.gif

Edited by Stilton's Bitch #2

fbeRElG.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.