The official Final Fantasy VII thread

GTAplaya44344

GTAplaya44344

Hello i am here today to ask you wat ur stats were in the game wat u thought of the game and any other random stuff about it!

Why is it the 'official' topic?.

What if someone else done an official topic on another forum, then which topic is the most offical then. wow.gif

s0h607k.jpg

GTAplaya44344
Why is it the 'official' topic?.

What if someone else done an official topic on another forum, then which topic is the most offical then. wow.gif

I really dont know I just said that that its official?

GTAplaya44344
lol. i can't remember my stats but i know that the game is azwsome!

kwlio lol.

GTAplaya44344
lulz. thw graphics were so funny in the first FF game.

Yeah they were soooo weird.

Gee, I wonder if you guys are both the same person? I mean not just because you post exactly the same way but your signature is also exactly the same.

But, FF7 is probably my favourite game of all time.

GTAplaya44344
Gee, I wonder if you guys are both the same person? I mean not just because you post exactly the same way but your signature is also exactly the same.

But, FF7 is probably my favourite game of all time.

kwl we do post da same way were best friends and have alot in common cept that im a guy and gtarulez is a girl and i told her to use my sig.

i will be honest on average i get to like level 75 or close by the end of the game with a little above avereage stats around 180+

GTAplaya44344
i will be honest on average i get to like level 75 or close by the end of the game with a little above avereage stats around 180+

i beat it at level 99 wit ultima weapon and alot of gil and niiiice sig yo (lol)!

beanmachine43

Overrated? Yeah, but not nearly as some other highly-antcipated title coming at the end of September... rolleyes.gif

As for VII, I got into it as soon as it released. I was only a kid so I couldn't get a grasp on the story or get too in-depth with the combat so I lost interest about halfway through. I popped it back into my PS2 a couple years back, had another go at it. Beat all the Weapons, got Knights of the Round (awesomest summon, ever), and clocked in over 150 hours on it.

Haven't put it back in since lol.

Its my favorite FF game made. Their making a re-creation of it for the PS3. Not sure on the release date though. I'll get to be pissed off at Sephiroth for killing Aerith all over again, but highly detailed graphics.

Statutory Ray
Its my favorite FF game made. Their making a re-creation of it for the PS3. Not sure on the release date though. I'll get to be pissed off at Sephiroth for killing Aerith all over again, but highly detailed graphics.

There's no confirmation that they're remaking it, and more than likely won't, as they're too busy making crappy sequel games that are completely raping the original story of all it's greatness.

GTAplaya44344
Overrated? Yeah, but not nearly as some other highly-antcipated title coming at the end of September... rolleyes.gif

As for VII, I got into it as soon as it released. I was only a kid so I couldn't get a grasp on the story or get too in-depth with the combat so I lost interest about halfway through. I popped it back into my PS2 a couple years back, had another go at it. Beat all the Weapons, got Knights of the Round (awesomest summon, ever), and clocked in over 150 hours on it.

yeah i got it wen it first came out my dad beat it playing non stop then he gave it to mme wen i was like 6 and i played got to disc 2 and it was tooo hard and i couldnt get too envolved with everything then i turned like 10 and picked it up started a new file and beat it in like a month and i got pissed off at sephiroth wen he killed aerith!!!! angry.gif

But i do hope they make the remake! biggrin.gif

Did I even mention 360 or Halo or any damn game from this decade? rolleyes.gif

user posted image

GTAplaya44344

huh? wha? well halo pwnz!!!!

beanmachine43

I don't know what you're talking about, when did I ever mention Halo? sigh.gif

As far as a sequel is concerned, Square Enix has confirmed that they would like to work on a remake, but only if fan interest remained. I don't know what the hell is keeping them, the rumor has been floating around the net for years. The tech demo was nice, and if they already worked on that I don't see what's stopping them from just making the game.

GTAplaya44344

As far as a sequel is concerned, Square Enix has confirmed that they would like to work on a remake, but only if fan interest remained. I don't know what the hell is keeping them, the rumor has been floating around the net for years. The tech demo was nice, and if they already worked on that I don't see what's stopping them from just making the game.

I just want them to make it i luv Final Fantasy 7.

Well Mr. PS3, what other September title is "overrated"(before it's even been released, mind you)? rolleyes.gif

EDIT: I'd rather not get the mods involved, so let's just leave it at that. Back to teh final fantasy discussionz plz. rolleyes.gif

Edited by TheDude5000
user posted image

beanmachine43

Mr. PS3? I hardly even touch the machine anymore except with new demos or people are wanting to go a round on Fight Night. Though, I'd much rather be labeled as a fanboy than a close-minded idiot who couldn't bare to watch his console slip up against the competition. dozingoff.gif I was totally talking about DDR: Hottest Party for the Wii anyway, with the dance pad bundle, mind you.

Anyways, back on topic (as requested), I found my old PS1 memory card too. But it didn't have the save I was talking about on there, and I was thinking it was my brother's old one since it's clocked over 250 hours. mercie_blink.gif

Today I also found out that it was released on the PC. I think I have the old VIII PC case around here somewhere, but I had no idea Eidos ported it to the computer.

Mr. PS3? I hardly even touch the machine anymore except with new demos or people are wanting to go a round on Fight Night. Though, I'd much rather be labeled as a fanboy than a close-minded idiot who couldn't bare to watch his console slip up against the competition. dozingoff.gif I was totally talking about DDR: Hottest Party for the Wii anyway, with the dance pad bundle, mind you.

Anyways, back on topic (as requested), I found my old PS1 memory card too. But it didn't have the save I was talking about on there, and I was thinking it was my brother's old one since it's clocked over 250 hours. mercie_blink.gif

Today I also found out that it was released on the PC. I think I have the old VIII PC case around here somewhere, but I had no idea Eidos ported it to the computer.

Fanboy instead of a close minded idiot? Nah, I think you fall under both categories. dozingoff.gif And how is Halo 3 getting one million pre-orders slipping up? Because it's going to outsell any of the exclusive horse manure on your little PS3? Haha. happy.gif

But, back on topic! That doesn't include pathetic attempts at flaming someone, than a change of subject to your memory card. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Statutory Ray
But, back on topic! That doesn't include pathetic attempts at flaming someone

So, why are you even posting in this topic? We get it, the game is overrated, but as you said in the Slayer topic, "OMG IT'S OVERRATED!11!!1" Honestly, the hypocrisy here is too much to handle. Something is only overrated if you don't like it and a bunch of other people do, I guess.

One of my favorite games, and easily one of the greatest games/RPGs of all time. Very few other games (especially FF games) did such a good job of bringing you into the story/world and creating a setting that was relatively modern but still somewhat futuristic.

beanmachine43

I find it ironic you continue suggesting we get back on topic, yet you haven't. Seriously, stop trying to flame someone whose opinion contradicts that of your own, especially when you're wasting valuable window space with ill-fated attempts at insults (even worse, when you're using the other person's).

Yeah, FFVII is overrated, everybody knows that. But it would be impossible if a game you liked was also labeled as the same? Is the hypocrisy intentional or something, another shot at ironic posts? Christ, let me know when I hit too close to home.

I have nothing else to say anymore with this topic, so forgive me ahead of time if it ends up locked. FF has always been a favorite of mine, mostly because of the fantastic storylines they have. Since the jump to 3D we've seen some amazing CG cutscenes too, maybe the best in the business. I just wished the continuation of VII was a game instead of the movie, but Advent Children was one bad-ass movie I have to say.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.