Myst

Vive La France

Vive La France

For those of you that love Myst, IMO one of the best games ever. GTA is still the king, but Myst is still pretty damn good. Anyway, I have played all five, beaten them, and am on Uru. How about you?

Grandthefter

I adored Myst and Exile, never played Riven and i have Revelation sitting behind me on the shelf collecting dust after the hardness beat me. Haven't seen the fifth yet.

I really couldn't get into Uru though, it wasn't myst to me with the running around and stuff.

The rocket part of Myst annoyed me greatly, and the ball part on Exile. Took me so long to do those parts.

Vive La France
I adored Myst and Exile, never played Riven and i have Revelation sitting behind me on the shelf collecting dust after the hardness beat me. Haven't seen the fifth yet.

I really couldn't get into Uru though, it wasn't myst to me with the running around and stuff.

The rocket part of Myst annoyed me greatly, and the ball part on Exile. Took me so long to do those parts.

Then you probably won't like End of Ages (5). It uses the same 3D engine. The detail isn't as good. It took me about 4 months to beat Revelation. And yes, the rocket part was annoying as hell. But you should really get in to Riven. In my opinion, it is the best one.

I remember playing the first Myst, many moons ago. Can be tricky, and was sorta weird.

Wasn't there a reference to Myst in the Simpsons once? In that 3d one. Funny stuff.

Vive La France
I remember playing the first Myst, many moons ago. Can be tricky, and was sorta weird.

Wasn't there a reference to Myst in the Simpsons once? In that 3d one. Funny stuff.

Yeah, one of the treehouse of horror episodes.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.