San Andreas ending

woke ellie

Sadly, I beat San Andreas (again). I still cant get the alternate ending. I stopped cheating on it. I have a mamory card for cheating san andreas and a memory card for playing it clean. I beat SA again, and not once had the alternate ending on any of the save games. Can someone tell me how to get the alternate ending? suicidal.gif

What do you mean with alternate ending?

Many missions can be done as your "last mission"

but for storyline mission they are only 3: "End ot the Line", "Breaking the Bank at Caligula" and "Puncture Wounds"

End of the line! when you have to chase tenpenny in his firetruck. I read there is an alternate ending only its after sweet gets out of jail.

Where'd you read that? As far as I'm aware, there is no alternate ending. There is only one.

End of the line! when you have to chase tenpenny in his firetruck. I read there is an alternate ending only its after sweet gets out of jail.

How is that possible how do you trigger it ? Becouse after catching sweet he drive you ju st shoot and tennpeny kills himself-how the helll do i get an alternative ending here dozingoff.gif

U need to complete all the races, Vigilante, paramedic, firefighter, freight & valet parking also.

PBM cold blue fire

GTANET.com Walkthrough ripper.

There is no alt-ending to end of the line. There is a mod that makes it so you can see all the cutscenes including the 2 alts, the one for woosie with the condom, and stowaway.

Zis is Demarest's Cutscene viewer, google for it.

He could be luring kids into his fun page...

Edited by dfrawley888

user posted image

Banned at request