Update on R* Grand Theft Auto page.

K4miL

Rockstar Games have updated the Grand Theft Auto Homepage. Yesterday there was still the old release date for GTA IV. But now it says "Coming Soon" again.

i think thats old info... (ok i knowed.. not sure about other people lol)

I found it funny when I first noticed that they removed Grand Theft Auto for the Game Boy Advance from that list at the bottom of that page. It was once there.

It's almost as if they had a meeting where they said "mmm yeah...we're going to kind of have to...take that off of there...ok...that would be greeeeat...yeah..."

I found it funny that the old incorrect IV logo still persists. I mean, I can understand if they decided upon going with that one as final, but it's kind of confusing seeing the corrected version popping out, then the uncorrected, and then the corrected... (I'm talking about shading on top part of the "V").

Doesn't really matter though, of course, just that it seems (dare I say) unprofessional...

I found it funny that the old incorrect IV logo still persists. I mean, I can understand if they decided upon going with that one as final, but it's kind of confusing seeing the corrected version popping out, then the uncorrected, and then the corrected... (I'm talking about shading on top part of the "V").

Doesn't really matter though, of course, just that it seems (dare I say) unprofessional...

I don't think anyone but you notices that smile.gif

im starting to wonder about this release date. I think the release date will be determined based off the progression in the game. Hopefully the game will at least come out in feburary. One can only hope.

"coming soon"...my ass. 6 months aint soon in my book sad.gif

And that's the minimum. Could be up to 9 months.

It's almost as if they had a meeting where they said "mmm yeah...we're going to kind of have to...take that off of there...ok...that would be greeeeat...yeah..."

Office Space?

"coming soon"...my ass. 6 months aint soon in my book

You probably have around 132 more six-month periods left in your life. After this next one it will be 131. dontgetit.gif

I love repressed emotions.

The bottom of the page... all those October release dates, except for the oddball London. So many times they've made their October date. So sad about the delay of IV.

FelipeVinhao

My heart beat a little faster when I read this, but I didn't pay attention it was the main GTA site, not GTA4. biggrin.gif

Anyway I also notice the light over "IV" logo was strange in the begining and it still is.

zeppelincheetah
I found it funny when I first noticed that they removed Grand Theft Auto for the Game Boy Advance from that list at the bottom of that page. It was once there.

i've never seen Grand Theft Auto Advance on there and i've looked on that page since it first was in that format (before Liberty City Stories)

i noticed its absence and actually pointed this out to the webmaster in an email...

"coming soon"...my ass. 6 months aint soon in my book

You probably have around 132 more six-month periods left in your life. After this next one it will be 131. dontgetit.gif

i hope i live to be 86 dozingoff.gif

I'm back from my call it holiday but all i see on/rockstargames/gtaIv is sorry but you are not alllowed to view it at this time???

The bottom of the page... all those October release dates, except for the oddball London. So many times they've made their October date. So sad about the delay of IV.

I know what you mean. I think everyone can agree when to the fact of a release date out of October just doesn't seem right.

but i was told i could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume if sandra can listen to her headphones...... i could set the building on fire lol

i hope they make the release date soon confused.gif

Hayden Stasven

Yeah it really bothers me. I sent them an email way back when, but they still persist on using this one... I think the big painted version in NYC is correctly done.

New account: Hayden.

I think the March release date might just be a safe guard like the expiry date on milk. They print a date that is well before the milk will go bad to protect themselves from lawsuits. I think Rockstar are giving themselves a large window of time to be safe but I think they will be able to complete the game for a big Christmas launch (LETS ALL PRAY TOGETHER tounge.gif).

I think the March release date might just be a safe guard like the expiry date on milk. They print a date that is well before the milk will go bad to protect themselves from lawsuits. I think Rockstar are giving themselves a large window of time to be safe but I think they will be able to complete the game for a big Christmas launch (LETS ALL PRAY TOGETHER tounge.gif).

I hope that's what they're doing, it would be much better if the game came out BEFORE the release date, than AFTER it.

Hayden Stasven

Yeah let's hope they can get it by Christmas, that'd be awesome. It turns out they just misjudged the coding work for the 360, still a while to go, from what I've read.

New account: Hayden.

Rockstar is an assf*ck for not releasing ANYTHING new [information] in over 2 weeks.

Rockstar is an assf*ck for not releasing ANYTHING new [information] in over 2 weeks.

yeah, that's really disturbing. after a while one would say "remember that game called gta4.."

but if you think of it well, it's a good way to build up the hype once again. just imagine when the next new info comes everyone will be rushing and excited to read/see it.

i'm almost sure they won't reveal anything until the Games Convention expo in Leipzig in 23-26 august. this event will be huge.

lancevance88'

Personally i'm tired of waiting on this game! Now i thought we was gettin pretty close but we have to wait longer!

Atleast spill some new info or screens don't make us go crazy over gta iv...

LanceVance88'

Personally i'm tired of waiting on this game! Now i thought we was gettin pretty close but we have to wait longer!

Atleast spill some new info or screens don't make us go crazy over gta iv...

Don't you like having meat held up in front of you when you are hungry?

All rockstar looks like to be doing now is holding the best steak in the world right in front of us and all we can do is meon,groan, and whine at how good it would taste if we could get it now.

Office Space?

user posted image

Um....yeah, we're gonna have to delay GTA IV for a bit...you can, um....just finish up some paperwork, m-kay!

tommy vs. claude

Yeah let's hope they can get it by Christmas, that'd be awesome. It turns out they just misjudged the coding work for the 360, still a while to go, from what I've read.

it was NOT any consoles fault