Will Apple be in the next consel war?

Glycerine

Does anyone else feel that when the PS4 and Xbox(whatever number it will be) comes out, Apple will have a consel of their own? I have a strong feeling that they will. They make just about everything else. T.Vs, phones, I-Pod, computers, and games. So it wouldn't surprise me if they enterd the next consel war. What do you all think?

i can't see it happening. 3 consoles on the market already have to fight tooth and nail for every bit of market share, a new company throwing their hat into the ring would be ridiculously stupid. to compound that, they don't have any in-house game dev studios, and a big part of the consoles is the first party.

no first party + crowded market = lose

user posted image

I can see them entering the handheld market before a making a full blown console. Microsoft was good with computers, so they made a PC, put it in a fancy case and called it an Xbox. Apple is good with handhelds like the ipod and iphone, so it seems natural to go with a handheld gaming device. The market is pretty much dominated by Nintendo, but Apple is smart and liked by most, plus they have a sh*tload of money, so yeah. That's what I think.

oldschoolsigs22.png

I can see them entering the handheld market before a making a full blown console. Microsoft was good with computers, so they made a PC, put it in a fancy case and called it an Xbox. Apple is good with handhelds like the ipod and iphone, so it seems natural to go with a handheld gaming device. The market is pretty much dominated by Nintendo, but Apple is smart and liked by most, plus they have a sh*tload of money, so yeah. That's what I think.

yes, because the PSP, backed by a company well known in the gaming community and backed by talented first party studios is doing soooooooo well against the Nintendo handhelds.

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.