GTA IV release date on AMAZON(UK)

darkdogg

hey folks i was on amazon's website earlier and i was just looking 4 games n i decided to see the price of GTA IV and look wat i've found....the release date for GTA IV...it's been confirmed by AMAZON UK n i don't thang they r wrong.

It's April 25, 2008

DON'T BELIEVE ME - CLICK ME

If ya all thank i'm worng then why would they put amazon pr-order link on the front page of GTA4.net...i don't thang they are sh*tting us this time.....

I'm glad that we finally know when it's go' hit the shelf in the UK.....can't wait that long man....

I'd imagine its an estimated date. Amazon aren't the first priority that T2/R* would inform when they get a definite date. But the date will be something around April 25th.

Also, gta4.net is a fansite. They have no official credation meaning they know as much as us.

user posted image

I'd imagine its an estimated date. Amazon aren't the first priority that T2/R* would inform when they get a definite date. But the date will be something around April 25th.

Also, gta4.net is a fansite. They have no official credation meaning they know as much as us.

let's just hope that it ain't anytime longer than that.....goshhhhh!!!!! how long do i have 2 wait!!!!!!!!! suicidal.gif