Best Thing about Portland

GTA Beta

...ok...your topics officially suck,and every single one have been discussed atleast 5 times before...search a little...

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

cold fusion 33

the best thing in portland is the bridge that takes you outta there...

• 2 weeks later...
Its the bum tunnel Darkel was there in the BETA in between them all.

wheres the bum tunnel Iv never heard of it confused.gif

FN WHATEVER

Edited by nosferatu5
How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

cold fusion 33

I believe that the "bum tunnel" is the tunnel that starts behind 8 balls bomb shop and ends near the supa save and runs underneath salvatores house, the tunnel has 4 or 5 hobos crowded around a molotov if i am thinking of the right tunnel.

I believe that the "bum tunnel" is the tunnel that starts behind 8 balls bomb shop and ends near the supa save and runs underneath salvatores house, the tunnel has 4 or 5 hobos crowded around a molotov if i am thinking of the right tunnel.

Yeah!!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto3/flash/main.html

Zoom on Portland

Zoom on Harbour Tunnel

I will post a couple of pics

Ironic. -Justin

I hate noobs.

Have you like EVER played GTA III?

Yes and whats wrong with being new everyone was new including you. I come here to have fun and its losers like you that have to ruin it for everyone else

I hate noobs.

Yes and whats wrong with being new everyone was new including you. I come here to have fun and its losers like you that have to ruin it for everyone else

Yes, but I was never a noob. I was a noob only maybe 1.5 years ago and on a totally different forum.

Ironic. -Justin

I hate noobs.

Yes, but I was never a noob. I was a noob only maybe 1.5 years ago and on a totally different forum.

when your new your a noob. You were new therefore you are one rolleyes.gif

I hate noobs.

No. Noob is a person who is new on a forum and does not want to learn a thing, listen to a thing, and does not actually know so much about the forum subject.

A new person is person who has registered on a forum recently, but it does not imply he\she is a noob.

Ironic. -Justin

I hate noobs.

No. Noob is a person who is new on a forum and does not want to learn a thing , listen to a thing, and does not actually know so much about the forum subject.

A new person is person who has registered on a forum recently, but it does not imply he\she is a noob.

I asked what the homeless tunnel was and I did learn stuff

I hate noobs.

No. Noob is a person who is new on a forum and does not want to learn a thing , listen to a thing, and does not actually know so much about the forum subject.

I asked what the homeless tunnel was and I did learn stuff

Okay! Okay! I give up! You are just new!

Ironic. -Justin

I hate noobs.

No. Noob is a person who is new on a forum and does not want to learn a thing, listen to a thing, and does not actually know so much about the forum subject.

A noob is someone who lacks intelligence or common sense.

A newb is someone who is new at something.

Hmm...The best thing about Portland, eh? I would have to say the Portland El Train. The other 2 islands don't have an El Train, man. It's pretty damn awesome lol! But, seriously, I'd rather use the subway station, because it's easier to just drive around Portland while the subway takes you all over Liberty City in a matter of seconds!

I'd have to say the best part of Portland is just the overall atmosphere. IMO it captures lower Manhattan very well. As someone who goes there often, I'd have to say it's pretty cool.

user posted image

unban asmo.

Hmm...The best thing about Portland, eh? I would have to say the Portland El Train. The other 2 islands don't have an El Train, man. It's pretty damn awesome lol! But, seriously, I'd rather use the subway station, because it's easier to just drive around Portland while the subway takes you all over Liberty City in a matter of seconds!

Subway is too slow for me.

Ironic. -Justin

• 1 month later...
PopcornToWatchTheDriveby

Portland just has this kool feel and its easy to know where you going there( I got trouble with other islands lol) I also love all the prostitutes!!!!!!! I go to the dock and there practiccaly jumping on my car. Ussualy I only can get one in my car but I went to the docks and three got inside and I was so excited to not see anythiing happen inside the car that I made the game froze and I was very mad suicidal.gif

Portland has coolest lay out too Saint Marks and China Town best part of it.

P.S Triads own Leone Family

I loved Hepburn Heights, and the Red light district.

I also love all the prostitutes!!!!!!! I go to the dock and there practiccaly jumping on my car. Ussualy I only can get one in my car but I went to the docks and three got inside and I was so excited to not see anythiing happen inside the car  that I made the game

Get a girlfriend, seriously.

Portland's a cool area at the start the game, it varies in atmosphere from the docks up to St Marks and Hepburn Heights through to Chinatown, but as I said before, everyone hates you by the end and it's unsafe to go back their unfortunately. It's a shame, because St. Marks was one of my favourite areas.

in5dJdX.png