GTA IV

willy_825

Lock this, go to Vicecitystories topic, I will post a link as soon as possible.

Edited by willy_825

Just wait for the damn game.

As soon as all this sh*t gets finished, (which im sure it wont, especially the whole "little jacob" thing, thats just too in-depth) the actual game will be out and your "mod" will be rather useless.

And it sounds like you want everyone else to do this stuff for you, like you are requsting it, and I just dont think its gonna happen.

38773_s.gif

Just wait for the damn game.

As soon as all this sh*t gets finished, (which im sure it wont, especially the whole "little jacob" thing, thats just too in-depth) the actual game will be out and your "mod" will be rather useless.

And it sounds like you want everyone else to do this stuff for you, like you are requsting it, and I just dont think its gonna happen.

And there is a place for that.

You know what, screw that. This is a blatant request thread, and it is going where it's supposed to be.

You claim; "I would like to keep this in the GTA IV General Discussion because this will not have any editing in it. All editing and mods will be done in the Editing Discussion." - yet the entire post is about a mod, so there is no reason to keep it here.

This is a blatant request thread, and it is going where it's supposed to be.

Its definitely better off here.

38773_s.gif

Poor boy he's tryin' to suggest everybody a nice and good idea that

i think lot of people thought but didn't say anythin'.

Then your guys don't help him much...

Anyway back to the topic, So you think you need a mod for all those things ?

What about askin' "Spaceeinsten" with all his mods what he can do ?

And for the rest like the cars and stuff why not askin' the help of "Paroxum",

why not even if he's busy on his own thing he can still

help with some good textures and stuff, and about the rest of the community should

unite and try to help growin' that GTA SA to IV mod or whatever is it called.

And i think if we do that, im pretty sure R* knows what's goin' down...

Maybe they'll release their GTA IV before ? lol.gif (jokin')

Well everybody can contribute, i helped a bit with few links and

i think we can all at least do that...

Okay, you heped with links, I helped with HOW we can make his and general GTA IV ideas work.

Ooh! I thought of a couple of things.

Firstly, the TW@ cafe will be converted for the LC in SA mod. It isn't there for some reason. Secondly, the textures of the monitor will be changed, they are supposed to be working, not an easter egg. Thirdly, it will have to change its location.

Did anybody, anyone start doing it?

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

Okay, you heped with links, I helped with HOW we can make his and general GTA IV ideas work.

Ooh! I thought of a couple of things.

Firstly, the TW@ cafe will be converted for the LC in SA mod. It isn't there for some reason. Secondly, the textures of the monitor will be changed, they are supposed to be working, not an easter egg. Thirdly, it will have to change its location.

Did anybody, anyone start doing it?

I would very much appreciate it if you could repost that here, with all changes. Like you won't need a mod to swim if it is in the SA engine. Fix things like that.

but like I said I'm not a modder. I more or less kind of put a whole list of mods we will need, and I look them up and post them.

Edited by willy_825

Okay. I will copy and paste it in the next post.

Ironic. -Justin

EVERYONE READ THIS

No. And I will explain why the features are possible to do.

- A mod that changes everything that says GTA III into GTA IV.

Duh, it's possible. Of course. We just need to make 2 islands (Delete SSV). And make hi-poly models and hi-res textures for the rest of the city. And make the skyline higher and Times Square larger. And change the ship in Docks into Platypus.

- A mod that changes the skin of Claude Speed into Niko Belic.

If it will be done for GTA SA, then it will be easy. No separate parts, just outfits.

- A mod that makes Niko Belic able to swim.

duh.

- A mod that makes Niko Belic able to climb a street pole.

Not sure how to do it, but... Maybe, if I touch the pole a special mini-game starts? I mean, climbing it will be in a form of a mini-game. That's the easiest way.

- A mod to delete Pay N' Spray and Ammunation.

Easy. Stop them working, change the buildings to something else.

- A mod that makes Niko Belic able to call a vehicle to leave weapons.

See the last thing, the "A mod for a Cellphone"

- A mod that deletes all missions.

Easy.

- A mod that adds these two missions.

Mission 1: In the demo, Niko recieves a call concerning "shady lawyer" Goldberg, of Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster (GLS) Niko needs to get an interview with Goldberg, so he can 'dispose of him.' Niko uses the internet to his advantage.

Mission 2 -'Call and Collect': Next in the demo, Niko pays a visit to somebody called McReary, at Castle Gardens, a coast-side hangout overlooking the Statue of Hapiness. McReary has had a memory stick stolen from him which contains sensitive data, and he wants Niko to retrieve it for him.

Actually, this is really easy. First, the TW@ Cafe changes its location and becomes bigger. in the internet cafe there will be an option near every computer, to, like, press ENTER to enter the Computer mini-game.

Second, there should be an interior made for the GLS Building. Maybe somewhere near Donald's building? We can convert a part of the VC office building.

Third, the interior should not actually be in the Blue or Black hell. It should be like in Myriad Islands, a part of LC.

Fourth. In the beginning of the 2nd mission a contact is added to the phone, of the thief. In the end it is removed from the list.

- A mod that takes arrowheads of people you have to kill off of your radar.

Easy. You don't have to put the arrowheads there.

- A mod that brings back trip skip taxi's.

They are there in TTDISA. So, the code is not hard to do.

- A mod that will put in this feature.

Once you gain a wanted-level, the map flashes with circles of blue and red, with each circle representing the line of sight of the police chase. The circles differ in size depending on your wanted-level.

In Amphibious Assault and Black Project there were such marks for skylights. 's same here.

- A mod that will delete all vehicle camera views.

Doesn't have to be so.

- A mod that will create a camera view that will be places overhead and to the left of a vehicle.

Easy, dude.

- A mod that will replace Ammunation with Little Jacob. When you press a certain button the trunk will open and you can buy a 9mm, a shotgun, an SMG, and a micro SMG.

Okay. When you call him, he comes and then there will be AMMU-Nation's perspective where he'll take weapons out and show them to you. So, it's almost the same.

- A mod that will port the GTA SA pool game into it.

No worries, mate.

- A mod that changes the health numbers with a thin green band around the minimap on your HUD that indicates your health

Shouldn't be hard.

- A mod that makes it available to change the camera angle while driving.

It's possible in SA.

- A mod that deletes all vehicles in the game.

- A mod that puts in these cars.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=285970

Hm, shouldn't be too hard AFTER the cars have been modelled. Only Stallion, Taxi, and Hunter from GTA IV are done already. The maverick needs reskinning.

- A mod that deletes all peds.

- A mod that adds peds from the two trailers we know of.

Who is gonna model them? But not a bad idea.

- A mod to delete all radio stations.

WHY???

- A mod that will replace the GTA III weapons with these.

http://www.gta4.net/weapons/

Most should be easy...

======MY FEATURE EXPLANATIONS=========

Cell Phone.

Not really hard.

Okay, you see, when you have got a cellphone selected (Huh, a cellphone was a secret weapon in SA) you may press, um, RMB, and a table with the people you can call appears for as long as you hold rmb, or, more precisely, Target Button. In the table a name is shown and what number key you have to press while holding Target to call that person.

No idea how to do it though. But it should be possible. For example, you select the phone, press RMB, and press 2 to call Little Jacob. A cutscene starts. In this cutscene Jacob says that he will come soon and a timer counting down from 20 or 30 seconds starts, and after he comes another cutscene starts. In this cutscene Niko gets into Jacob's car and Jacob drives to the nearest hideout where the "Ammunation" thing starts.

"The" Niko with a sack on his back

Okay, you see, there IS a sack in San Andreas. It's called CJ_MONEY_BAG. Not sure about whether it was used, though. It looks fine i think. Just imagine, a BANK ROBBERY mission, like in the screenshot. Niko with a bag on his shoulder (Oh. And I think that: When you come into the vault, Niko comes in his normal outfit but when he comes out with the bag his MODEL is altered as a whole, not just the sack is added. You see my point? It's a Character Model altering, not just adding an element. It's combining Niko and the Bag as ONE DIFFERENT MODEL. You understood me? Great. Next comes the pic of the bag, CJ_MONEY_BAG in MTA Map Builder

user posted image

So, it's a good model, i think.

PS.

Just remember that this is...

Possible.

MORE UPDATES TO COME

Ironic. -Justin

hey, thanks. But could you make it so it deals with San Andreas more. Like it stills says how to change it from III to IV. It should say SA to IV. Also things like swimming, there will be no need for that mod.

I'm not trying to be picky

Edited it!

Now, who can do something?

Ironic. -Justin

well download all of the mods. It already feels somewhat like GTA IV. post some screenshots.

Look, can you tell me what are the names of the clothes that CJ wears at the VERY beginning of the game?

(I mean, File names. Like the .dff and .txd ones)

Ironic. -Justin

no, I told you guys I'm not a modder. I just bringging modders together to make this game.

no, I told you guys I'm not a modder. I just bringging modders together to make this game.

I know of some one who is making a player model of the GTAIV guy.

Yl8KS.jpg

no, I told you guys I'm not a modder.  I just bringging modders together to make this game.

D00d are you an idiot? It's already listed. I've already downloaded it.

Ironic. -Justin

Im on gta garage looking for useful mods. Like the brighter headlight one. I will post any that seem useful.

no, I told you guys I'm not a modder.  I just bringging modders together to make this game.

D00d are you an idiot? It's already listed. I've already downloaded it.

XD i didn't saw it sorry.

Yl8KS.jpg

Look, can you tell me what are the names of the clothes that CJ wears at the VERY beginning of the game?

I think i know it's called :

vest.txd, vest.dff,(vestblack.txd*),

feet.txd,feet.dff

jeansdenim.txd,

Player_face.txd,player_feet.txd,

player_legs.txd and player_torso.txd

*(not so sure about this one)

And i found another mod on the Forum maybe that guy could help

even thou he's a newbie in modding like us i guess :

GTA IV mod for Loadscreen in beginning

Edited by SnoopDo2G

I think i know it's called :

vest.txd, vest.dff,(vestblack.txd*),

feet.txd,feet.dff

jeansdenim.txd,

Player_face.txd,player_feet.txd,

player_legs.txd and player_torso.txd

*(not so sure about this one)

And i found another mod on the Forum maybe that guy could help

even thou he's a newbie in modding like us i guess :

GTA IV mod for Loadscreen in beginning

Even I can do better.

Ironic. -Justin

Even I can do better.

Well i didn't check what he did, but if you can do better do it but don't say anythin' wink.gif

Even I can do better.

Well i didn't check what he did, but if you can do better do it but don't say anythin' wink.gif

Okay. When do you want it done?

Ironic. -Justin

• 4 weeks later...
well download all of the mods. It already feels somewhat like GTA IV. post some screenshots.

but where i can download them?? bored.gif