Animations

TheTank

Just a little question: In what ifp file, Is the jump animation? I can't seem to find it anywhere confused.gif

In ped.ifp. If you have 3DS Max (or GMax), you can get Kam's scripts and open up the IFP file and see the names for yourself. There are three (or four, but one is from the right) animations to make the complete "jump"; you'll have to play around with some looping on the middle part if you want it to look convincing.

Hi,

@TheTank, you can found the jump animation in ANIM\PED.IFP. Search "JUMP_glide" and... have fun!

The animation is separate in four parts.

Bye Bye

-Wesser

Edited by Wesser

In ped.ifp. If you have 3DS Max (or GMax), you can get Kam's scripts and open up the IFP file and see the names for yourself. There are three (or four, but one is from the right) animations to make the complete "jump"; you'll have to play around with some looping on the middle part if you want it to look convincing.

Hey, thanks alot ^^ I found an animation-creating tutorial from this site when searching tuts via google, and thought "Hey that sounds easy". But let's see if it is smile.gif. But still, thanks for telling me that smile.gif

Thanks @ Wesser too biggrin.gif