Room 101

dogzilla

Is there a hidden package 101??? i have 100 but read that Rockstar ran a comp regarding a VERY hidden package.... the only other thing i have found is in the ocean view in tommys room which is a package ...but its scenery...has it been found?

IS IT A HOAX

I've seen this before, but would love to know the true story of it.

At any rate, this isn't a gameplay issue so I'll move it to General Discussion.

do you have a original copy of the game, or is it pached to 1.1?

cause it happend ones to me when i pached the game to v1.1 try reinstalling and colecting agian, if you realy want to get 100% cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif (this is the best clickable smily)

Continuously childish and aggressive posting attitude

do you have a original copy of the game, or is it pached to 1.1?

cause it happend ones to me when i pached the game to v1.1 try reinstalling and colecting agian, if you realy want to get 100% cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif (this is the best clickable smily)

Continuously childish and aggressive posting attitude

Is there a hidden package 101??? i have 100 but read that Rockstar ran a comp regarding a VERY hidden package.... the only other thing i have found is in the ocean view in tommys room which is a package ...but its scenery...has it been found?

IS IT A HOAX

Um thats rockstars site and you can have 101 package.Just enter the cheat forr all 100 packages and colect one and the game will prompt 101 out of 100 and every time you colect one it will still write 101 out of 100...been happening since GTA III

IS IT A HOAX

Its probably the thing at the ocean view hotel. If it was collectable, like a normal hidden package, modders would have found it out by now. In the main.scm, total number of hidden packages is defined as 100. Respective coordinates have been defined only for 100 hidden packages.

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible to get 200 gang tags and photo things in San Andreas, and I remember that in VC it won't stay on 101, you could get 200 too i think.

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

Ring_of_Fire

After you have collected all the hidden packages - go to the shrine located in Vice Point to summon the god, Tiki, and all the hidden packages will be absorbed by the statue. He will give you lots of money and make you rich! I mean, drug money!

Now, since your wish has been granted - all the collected packages will be scattered around Vice all over again. But luckily, it has already rewarded you with a final hidden package (#101) that will tell the locations off the others. Now find all of 'em again to summon and receive cash from the Tiki statue near the shrine. alien.gif

This is where the final hidden package is located. turn.gif

user posted image

A rumor: You have to 100% complete the game and have good statistics throughout Vice City.

1. What you do is grab the body armor.

2. Wait 100secs. Keep a distance away from the gathering point and stare at the shrine (don't go too far or else it won't spawn). Also, don't touch any button as you will have to wait 100 secs again.

3. The final package will appear.

sarcasm.gif

Edited by Ring_of_Fire

Guys! Try it! It works!

However, he left out some small details: You have to complete the game without a single save and without a single arrest/death.

Ironic. -Justin

I WANT THAT NEON SIGN!!!!!!

What the f*ck.

THERE IS NO PACKAGE NUMBERED 101. IF IT WAS SO, THEN THE MODDERS AND SCRIPTERS WOULD FIND IT.

Ironic. -Justin

What the f*ck.

THERE IS NO PACKAGE NUMBERED 101. IF IT WAS SO, THEN THE MODDERS AND SCRIPTERS WOULD FIND IT.

this i know, but however that has nothing to do with the fact that I WANT THAT NEON SIGN!!!!!! btw anyone know where i could get 1, im thinkin about callin some game stores and asking them lol

What the f*ck.

this i know, but however that has nothing to do with the fact that I WANT THAT NEON SIGN!!!!!! btw anyone know where i could get 1, im thinkin about callin some game stores and asking them lol

I think it's possible to make one yourself.

Those guys make them:

http://www.signindustry.com/neon/

Ironic. -Justin

What the f*ck.

Those guys make them:

i wonder if theyd do a vice city sign??? thanks for teh link i wanna make one for vcs too.

What the f*ck.

Those guys make them:

i wonder if theyd do a vice city sign??? thanks for teh link i wanna make one for vcs too.

They will do a vice city one.

And you can order a t-shirt (Give or take 15-20 bucks), sweatshirt (20 bucks), a keychain (Not a razor one, a round one, 3 bucks), and the hat on Zazzle.com

Not sure about the other things.

Ironic. -Justin

What the f*ck.

Those guys make them:

And you can order a t-shirt (Give or take 15-20 bucks), sweatshirt (20 bucks), a keychain (Not a razor one, a round one, 3 bucks), and the hat on Zazzle.com

kool, when i get some more money i will definitely look into it. thanks again

What the f*ck.

Those guys make them:

kool, when i get some more money i will definitely look into it. thanks again

Thou Art Welcome.

Ironic. -Justin