There's a problem

Xx-ToXiCaTiOn-xX

Xx-ToXiCaTiOn-xX

Here's the problem:

I have this account (registered since September 2005) and I have an account (Inverse) registered on July '07.

First - I never knew I had this account. (Xx-ToXiCaTiOn-xX)

Second - Basically I never knew I registered here.

Third - I would like to delete my account, Inverse, and on this account (Xx-ToXiCaTiOn-xX) change the name to euromann.

Thanks,

Andriy

GTA3Rockstar

Never knew you had it? How is that possible?

No, they will not delete it and no, they will not change the name. Have a good day, sir! icon14.gif

fbeRElG.png

If you never knew you had the account, how did you sign in?

As GTA3Rockstar said, they will not change the name. There is a list of rules in the name change thread detailing what constitutes an acceptable name change.

What is curious to me, is how you stumbled across this account you claim no prior knowledge of.

vbSWr1A.gif

Xx-ToXiCaTiOn-xX

Never knew you had it? How is that possible?

No, they will not delete it and no, they will not change the name. Have a good day, sir! icon14.gif

I was looking through some old stuff I had in the past (signatures, and stuff) and it said Xx-ToXiCaTiOn-xX... and then I thought to myself "wait... maybe I registered on GTAForums, Zymic, and other sites in the past..."

I don't know why it popped into my head.

But anyways, thanks for your rudeness anyway. wink.gif

i might have registered here before but im not sure, so to solve all my problems i just stick to the same username everywhere i sign up now. xmas.gif

i might have registered here before but im not sure, so to solve all my problems i just stick to the same username everywhere i sign up now. xmas.gif

Same. I recall being on this site back in 04 or 05, but I can't remember the name/password/email I used, so I stick with this now.

user posted image

unban asmo.

I understand what you mean by stumbling on an old account. I registered this one, forgot about it, registered a new account, got rid of it, and discovered that I already had this one registered. No biggie. We just ask that you don't go around posting under two different names.

As for the second part of your request - no, we will not be deleting anything, and no, you can't have your name changed. We do have a name change request topic (pinned thread in this forum), but your request is too big of a change. Sorry.

zUd3j4P.png

GTA3Rockstar
We do have a name change request topic (pinned thread in this forum), but your request is too big of a change. Sorry.

Yea but that topic is now locked and I'm stuck with this sh*t name. lol

fbeRElG.png

So are like 20 other people, at least your number is low.

WbZaxRP.png

We do have a name change request topic (pinned thread in this forum), but your request is too big of a change. Sorry.

Yea but that topic is now locked and I'm stuck with this sh*t name. lol

Haha, told ya rocko Stilton's Bitch #2. tounge2.gif

Why'd the minor request topic get locked, anyone know? I was debating changing mine to either "Roper" or "roper" or maybe I'll keep it "TheRoper" I can't decide. I don't think I want to change it, but I don't know...

Thoughts? turn.gif

edit@onepieceStilton's Bitch #9: Yeah, I was thinking the best one to be, if any, would be #1 cuz then at least you're the first... tounge.gif I'm sure they'll change 'em back eventually. You guys better hope so anyway. happy.gif

Edited by TheRoper

Why'd the minor request topic get locked, anyone know? I was debating changing mine to either "Roper" or "roper" or maybe I'll keep it "TheRoper" I can't decide. I don't think I want to change it, but I don't know...

Thoughts? turn.gif

Stick with TheRoper, it's better than the two alternatives you proposed. smile.gif