World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

TommyAngelo

TommyAngelo

Well, it needs its own topic. It's a expansion ffs...

So much for all the new things in outland to do!

Here's some info.

* Death Knight Hero Class: Create a high-level Death Knight character -- the game's first hero class -- once certain challenges have been met.

* Increased Level Cap: Advance to level 80 and gain potent new talents and abilities along the way.

* Northrend: Explore the harsh new continent of Northrend, packed with new zones, quests, dungeons, monsters, and items -- and do battle with the undead armies of the Lich King.

* "Inscription" Profession: Learn this exciting new profession and gain unique ways to permanently enhance spells and abilities in the game.

* Siege Weapons and Destructible Buildings: Take the battle to another level with new player-vs.-player game mechanics and new battlefields to wage war on.

* New Character Customization: Change how characters look and express themselves, with different hairstyles and dance animations.

Bliz site

OFFICAL SITE, LIEK OMG! LULZ

user posted image

I screen shot, looks exactly the same as wow now.

Oh and guess what this new area is called, NORTHLAND. My bad it's Northrend.

lawl.

Edited by TommyAngelo

Rzo95.png

G MONEY $$$

WoW is a great game. I just don't have the time to play it and would feel pathetic if I did because I would literally spend days on that sh*t. tounge.gif

HawaiianHardHitter

I too enjoy playing it from time to time, but I don't get obsessive over it like other people who plays it does. It's kinda addicting, but I get my own life to worry about, but still it's a fun game.

GTA3Freak-2001

I knew Northrend would come into the game at some point, not really interested myself as once you start playing WoW and then stop you really can't get back into it. Well for me anyway as there's too much to catch up on to make it worth my time. Still new features sound alright.

AndyGanteks

Oblivion is the best

Seriously, I didn't like the game until I actually experienced fighting on the battlefield, it's fun actually. The graphics on the game itself are quite amazing, even on low/medium.

smile.gif

flitcroft101

Yeah I would agree...

When you start out solo it's boring but once you're 70, in a high end guild and you raid the sh*t out of the horde cities and dungeons it's just inlove.gif

anyway as a lore bitch (<3 wc3) it's great to see Arthas is back.

So much for all the new things in outland to do!

Well, WoLK doesn't come out for another year. And Outland isn't going anywhere once the expansion comes out.

Anyway, x-pack looks good. Finally some character customization.

Adam Jensen

Man, WoW is a game for dorks who have no lives of their own and spend entire day in their parents house basement playing that sh*t to make it to the top geek. Did you see stuff onthe news where they actualy dressed like characters. How dumb is that. Jesus, not even Star Wars is that geeky.

Man, WoW is a game for dorks who have no lives of their own and spend entire day in their parents house basement playing that sh*t to make it to the top geek. Did you see stuff onthe news where they actualy dressed like characters. How dumb is that. Jesus, not even Star Wars is that geeky.

I'm a f*cking nerd when it comes to WoW, I'll admit. All it means is that I'm interested in something. So who cares?

I do play WoW everyday (or try to) for 1-4 hours, and I'm still willing to bet I'm more hawter and successful than you IRL. It's a little something I like to call time management.

Moral of the story: You're retarded.

God, you're an idiot.

Agreed. Quit making stupid f*cking generalizations that you base off South Park.

user posted image

unban asmo.

Man, WoW is a game for dorks who have no lives of their own and spend entire day in their parents house basement playing that sh*t to make it to the top geek.

Agreed.

By the way:

OMGWTFLOLOLZOMBIEZOMGWoW-EXPANSION!!!122345 No.

WoW..

I dont even want to risk being around some of the MAJOR players that keep their pc on all night doing tasks... Stupid.

I promise to never play WoW. Ever.

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

flitcroft101

Should I even bother trying to argue with this? you've already shown how f*cking ignorant you are, lol.

That's funny. I have no life? Yet I have a daughter and a girlfriend and a full time job. Hmm, seems to me I actually do have a life.

Generalizations aren't exactly taken kindly, especially here.

We have people come in every few days saying "lul u r nerds to play wow" even when they haven't played the game once in their life.

Anyway. The X-pac looks a bit too full on. They just had one. Even if it is released in a year. But lvl 80 would be awesome.

I will most likely get this to see what it's like, and try the Char customization tounge.gif

Edit-

user posted image

Edited by Big Vinny

9zkgc.png

tuff_luv_capo

It's funny though because when they need to take a break from it, you're there to bag their groceries.

I'm sure you're too busy listening to Weezer and rubbing one out to your 15 year old girlfriend's yearbook photo to respond to this though.

If I see any idiots stumbling in here just to bash World of Warcraft and the people that play it, I'm going to shove my e-foot so far up their ass they'll be chewing on rubber for the next f*cking week. (Gee, aren't I original? tounge.gif ) Same goes for any idiot that scrambles into any topic devoted to a game/movie/band/whathaveyou and does the same thing.

On topic: I'm glad to see that Blizzard is sticking to their promise to keep releasing expansions regularly. I kept tabs on the Blizzcon conference this weekend, and was pretty impressed by *some* of what I saw. I wasn't too thrilled about the level cap being boosted, nor that they basically said all of the items that you worked so hard for will become obsolete. f*ck, BC has only been out for 7 months. There will still be time to milk The Burning Crusade for all it's worth, of course - there's still more content to come, and it's not like Wrath will be released any time soon. But damn. Talk about throwing it in the faces of raiders. tounge.gif

Personally I'm hoping for more low level content and possibly some new races. I'm a casual player who sticks mostly to outdoor stuff, grinding, farming, doing group quests when absolutely necessary... and I'm really hoping that they won't be focusing on raiders or diehard PVP-er's. I'm neither. I like to explore, do quests, follow storylines and just have fun with the game. Hopefully Blizzard will deliver.

And for all of you assholes ridiculing WoW as a game for the nerdiest of nerds? Funny. For a game that, according to you, appeals *only* to the geekiest and most withdrawn individuals on the planet, World of Warcraft has gotten a pretty f*cking massive userbase.

zUd3j4P.png

I would like to know.....who started the "WoW Sucks" bandwagon?

Because they need their ass kicked.

I play WoW, too....though I haven't recently...haven't had time..I think its fun.

user posted image

"World Of Warcraft: The Tale Of People Wasting Their Lives In The Worst Way Possible And Even Seeing This Post By Jordan But Not Stopping Their F*cking Insane Playtime Of Hours Every Night...Hours Away From Family And Friends And All The While Thinking That People In Their Guild Are Actual Friends" is a good title for the next expansion.

But to fend off the full wrath of Andy, and to only get a partial wrath, I will say that the game itself is beyond addicting and is one of the greatest games of all time.

Edited by Jordan

"World Of Warcraft: The Tale Of People Wasting Their Lives In The Worst Way Possible And Even Seeing This Post By Jordan But Not Stopping Their F*cking Insane Playtime Of Hours Every Night...Hours Away From Family And Friends And All The While Thinking That People In Their Guild Are Actual Friends" is a good title for the next expansion.

But to fend off the full wrath of Andy, and to only get a partial wrath, I will say that the game itself is beyond addicting and is one of the greatest games of all time.

Yeah, you better watch yourself. sly.gif

For the record, sheltering yourself away from contact with the outside world is the fault of the individual. Not the game.

zUd3j4P.png

If I see any idiots stumbling in here just to bash World of Warcraft and the people that play it, I'm going to shove my e-foot so far up their ass they'll be chewing on rubber for the next f*cking week. (Gee, aren't I original? tounge.gif ) Same goes for any idiot that scrambles into any topic devoted to a game/movie/band/whathaveyou and does the same thing.

On topic: I'm glad to see that Blizzard is sticking to their promise to keep releasing expansions regularly. I kept tabs on the Blizzcon conference this weekend, and was pretty impressed by *some* of what I saw. I wasn't too thrilled about the level cap being boosted, nor that they basically said all of the items that you worked so hard for will become obsolete. f*ck, BC has only been out for 7 months. There will still be time to milk The Burning Crusade for all it's worth, of course - there's still more content to come, and it's not like Wrath will be released any time soon. But damn. Talk about throwing it in the faces of raiders. tounge.gif

Personally I'm hoping for more low level content and possibly some new races. I'm a casual player who sticks mostly to outdoor stuff, grinding, farming, doing group quests when absolutely necessary... and I'm really hoping that they won't be focusing on raiders or diehard PVP-er's. I'm neither. I like to explore, do quests, follow storylines and just have fun with the game. Hopefully Blizzard will deliver.

And for all of you assholes ridiculing WoW as a game for the nerdiest of nerds? Funny. For a game that, according to you, appeals *only* to the geekiest and most withdrawn individuals on the planet, World of Warcraft has gotten a pretty f*cking massive userbase.

I think I heard at Blizzcon they were going to add another low-level instance. Not certain, though.

IMO raiders will have it even better this go around. That is if you care about lore. Sure, their hard-earned epics may become worthless, but I'd rather progress than live in the past.

It's funny though because when they need to take a break from it, you're there to bag their groceries.

I'm sure you're too busy listening to Weezer and rubbing one out to your 15 year old girlfriend's yearbook photo to respond to this though.

Replace yearbook with "myspace", and girlfriend to "that girl you wish you could get". tounge.gif

user posted image

unban asmo.

TommyAngelo
If I see any idiots stumbling in here just to bash World of Warcraft and the people that play it, I'm going to shove my e-foot so far up their ass they'll be chewing on rubber for the next f*cking week. (Gee, aren't I original?  tounge.gif ) Same goes for any idiot that scrambles into any topic devoted to a game/movie/band/whathaveyou and does the same thing.

On topic: I'm glad to see that Blizzard is sticking to their promise to keep releasing expansions regularly. I kept tabs on the Blizzcon conference this weekend, and was pretty impressed by *some* of what I saw. I wasn't too thrilled about the level cap being boosted, nor that they basically said all of the items that you worked so hard for will become obsolete. f*ck, BC has only been out for 7 months. There will still be time to milk The Burning Crusade for all it's worth, of course - there's still more content to come, and it's not like Wrath will be released any time soon. But damn. Talk about throwing it in the faces of raiders.  tounge.gif

I think I heard at Blizzcon they were going to add another low-level instance. Not certain, though.

IMO raiders will have it even better this go around. That is if you care about lore. Sure, their hard-earned epics may become worthless, but I'd rather progress than live in the past.

exactly the way I feel.

I love you.

Rzo95.png

I guess I could never really get into raiding because of all the assholery involved in it. Every raiding guild I've known has been dripping with arrogant basement dwellers that rip into you if *anything* goes wrong, whether it being under your control or not. The same folks refuse to let you into raids to begin with because your gear is too crap, but they won't help you go through any of the 5 man's either to prep for gear.

zUd3j4P.png

Adam Jensen

What is Weezer?

I`m 18. I have a 18yo gf. No yearbooks in my school sad.gif

And i like Jordans name for next expansion

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.