secret door?

Big_D

on the mission where get on a plane with a motercycle when u jump out at the end i saw a door marker about 300 feet above clucken bell in the desert

on the mission where get on a plane with a motercycle when u jump out at the end i saw a door marker about 300 feet above clucken bell in the desert

Those are markers in interiors i believe. Most of the game's interiors are located up in the sky.

i want exact coords. ive been looking is slow motion several times, and saw nothing.

i want exact coords. ive been looking is slow motion several times, and saw nothing.

interiors are diasabled when your ouside, and its the opposite when in a interior.

interiors are diasabled when your ouside, and its the opposite when in a interior.

So? There's still the Yellow Marker. It's right above the "middlest" cluckin' bell in the desert. I tried to get there with chopper, but couldn't reach it. I did see it when freefallin' in mission 'Stowaway'

well, the triangle is in "our" world not interior world, because that triangle lets us in the interior, if you know what i mean.

Gangster OG

i've seen this yellow marker too, i cant reach it though, not even with my jetpack, its thought of as being the interiors portal, i mean i agree with the person above, rockstar had to put them somewhere... kinda eeree tho mercie_blink.gif

I got there once without a cheat device, just get a car or something, input:

Cars Fly Away when hit

Hit the car with something and quickly jump on to it, it'll float, then wait til it gets to the right height...if you're lucky you should be on the car and when you touch the marker you go in... nervous.gif

bagga rabbit

...wonder if you could take the AT-400 up as high as you can..mark that "doorway in the sky"..fly towards it and parachute out of the plane and drop into the marker...

...wonder if you could take the AT-400 up as high as you can..mark that "doorway in the sky"..fly towards it and parachute out of the plane and drop into the marker...

-.-

1) you cannot take a plane that high

2) you can't enter a yellow marker when your falling

Wow... dontgetit.gif

Didn't some people think that entrance marker was a portal to Liberty City at first?

craigy-traynor

damn i wish i read this thread a little ealier i started san andreas again and i only did it yesterday i could of looked! anyway someone will have to look it up.. die.gif

Negative Gravity While Pressing L1 (GameShark/CB/AR2 NTSC)

1024E2E4 00003C03

D0700942 0000FBFF

1024E2E4 0000BC00

Negative Gravity While Pressing L1 (ARMax NTSC)

CK8Z-0QZ0-5JFUZ

2ZEF-0RHZ-94ANC

72KX-WKYU-E1X50

N2EZ-EJQW-W0YUV

Negative Gravity While Pressing L1 (Xploder PAL) (untested)

1024E3D4 00003C03

D0700A42 0000FBFF

1024E3D4 0000BC00

Negative Gravity While Pressing L1 (ARMax PAL)

7V6W-78R5-WPWM1

QF76-BD6K-R8NUB

G1J0-FXCV-0A9E7

CUA3-CM0C-E3MTP

Allows you to float up and up and up and up to what ever height you want to go without having to deal with height restrictions! jet pack cant even go that high!

im going to try it sometime today and tell you what the entrence leads to,

bagga rabbit

...first guy said three hundred feet above the restaurant..I get at least that high with any plane..just how high is this "portal" then?...

...first guy said three hundred feet above the restaurant..I get at least that high with any plane..just how high is this "portal" then?...

you have to be on that andromada during the mission when you have to infiltrate it, and parachute off. the andromada is so far up, its impossible to get there with a drivable plane.

i want to remind you, i fell down from the plane a number of times in slow-motion and never so no triangle. dive me at least x and y coordinates so i can check it out agian.

wow confused.gif ....its not THAT important

Yes it is, it's still a mystery to where that marker leads to. ....I think, actually I think someone got there.

Slow motion game play, flying boats cheat, fly up there with a boat using unlimited height (game shark i think), then just go to the marker.

Yes it is, it's still a mystery to where that marker leads to. ....I think, actually I think someone got there.

Slow motion game play, flying boats cheat, fly up there with a boat using unlimited height (game shark i think), then just go to the marker.

Whenever I used the Boats Fly cheat, they could only go up a little bit, like a hovercraft. confused.gif

Yeah the cars fly away cheat sounds good.

bagga rabbit

if someone has completed 100% I don't see any problem with using a cheat or "cheat system" to fully explore the game..cool out with this "high and mighty" outlook on code discs or cheats

come on people just try different areas i sky dived in a shamal and saw a door marker icon13.gif

I dont even see the door! With cheat device!

Whenever I used the Boats Fly cheat, they could only go up a little bit, like a hovercraft. confused.gif

Yeah the cars fly away cheat sounds good.

Man I swear I saw a video on youtube that did that, I think it was edisoncarter's going to Liberty City using a boat. (Some Gameshark crap)

@Big_D it's too high to get to using a Shamal.

@GTA_Dog : Try again!!

Give me a map of exactly where it is because I might've gone to the wrong Cluckin Bell. I need a zoom in so i dont go on the roof and find out its right next to me. I will take a pic if i find it.