heeeeeelp

gtaplayer376874

gtaplayer376874

hey i need help for some problems the first oneis that i have installed a hummer h2 on vc and it has the wheels too pplease help the seond one shi that i have installed a bmw m5 and the car without the wheels is too lower please help the third one is that i need a peugeot 206 sw to replace the regina in vc note that the one that can help me is that the regina is currently changed with a porche carrera and i have found already two peugeot 206 rc but the both has problems thi first one when i touch it it gives me a error the game and thre second one doesent have wheels suicidal.gif please help me and suction testicle man i must contact somewere if you can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] and the others can contact me but especially suction testicle man i must contact him please heeeeeelp i dont know nymore what to do i have posted more than ten times on forums and i have searched on more than ten sites for it pleeeeaseee i neeeed heeelp

It's ok, calm down. Every once in a while take some time to breathe.

vbSWr1A.gif

AndyGanteks
hey i need help for some problems the first oneis that i have installed a hummer h2 on vc and it has the wheels too pplease help the seond one shi that i have installed a bmw m5 and the car without the wheels is too lower please help the third one is that i need a peugeot 206 sw to replace the regina in vc note that the one that can help me is that the regina is currently changed with a porche carrera and i have found already two peugeot 206 rc but the both has problems thi first one when i touch it it gives me a error the game and thre second one doesent have wheels suicidal.gif please help me and suction testicle man i must contact somewere if you can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] and the others can contact me but especially suction testicle man i must contact him please heeeeeelp i dont know nymore what to do i have posted more than ten times on forums and i have searched on more than ten sites for it pleeeeaseee i neeeed heeelp

why dont you try to use Capital letters and comas and similar

oh man i had this problem to when i started but then i read instructions usually included with the mods and i followed it word for word it also helped to use two different mods at least and compare the instructions because some people explain them poorly or differently that way you can see what they mean with certain terms if you do this then im sure youll figure it out oh and yes it would be nice if you did capitalize some words and use at least some periods and commas and apostrophes as well would help instead of making you look like an eight year old kid who has know clue how to write properly and it also helps because people will actually read what you said because it actually has structure to it.

Runonsentence much? turn.gif

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

Suction Testicle Man

Hi?

Moved to Troubleshooting. I can't help with this problem, you need to use more punctuation since I can't understand what you've written.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.