Shoot Em Up

Groovy

Watch the red-band trailer here Help with the age restriction stuff

Can't wait for this flick. The basic gist of it is that Clive Owen is this badass who has to protect a baby with Monica Belluci against Paul Giamatti, who I must add, looks like he is gonna make a great villin in this. Or, you could just say Clive Owen bloes the piss out of everyone.

Kickstart My Heart goes great with the trailer by the way.

Scarface187

That looks pretty cool.

Clive Owen is already a badass as it is.

user posted image

Meh, one dimensional action film? That means they'll try to make it multi-layered and meaningful, but it'll just come off as pretentious. I'll see it when it's out on DVD; I'm not about to pay $9 to see a film that is named after it's genre.

PSN Handle: CJVercetti

user posted image

***The Jack Thompson Email Archive***

Proud supporter of Steak in GTA IV

Thank you *MURDOC* for optimizing my avatar :D

Meh, one dimensional action film? That means they'll try to make it multi-layered and meaningful, but it'll just come off as pretentious. I'll see it when it's out on DVD; I'm not about to pay $9 to see a film that is named after it's genre.

Someone definitly can't have any fun.

Someone definitly can't have any fun.

Your not wrong! Bet hes a riot at a funeral.

I like Clive Owen alot, just remember him playing low key sh*tty drama roles in the UK in his early days.

I did think he was great in The Bourne film, so will be watching this without doubt.

x3FWE.png

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.shootemupmovie.com/

Red Band Trailer - Opening Shootout and Animation - Just been added.

God, this looks a f*cking awesome shoot-'em-up action film.

Hell the opening shootout alone, where he 'slides' through the oil, and then jumps through the windows to take out the bad-guys, just looks freakin' fantastic! And the removal of the cord with the gun!

This sh*t's lookin' good!

Edited by JoeyLeone25

American emulations of classic Hong Kong Gun Fu films will never reach the awesomeness of the originals. The title of the movie doesn't look to live up to the actual content. Oh yeah and skydiving while shooting? That's so f*cking unrealistic it doesn't look remotely "cool". That's like Vin Diesel sliding down a rail on a f*cking cookie sheet in xXx.

The only guy who can pull off holding a baby and killing bad guys is Chow Yun-Fat. Somebody obviously ripped a page straight from the HardBoiled handbook.

It's just pointless shooting the sh*t out of each other.

..but I'm game. happy.gif

Agreed on the 'Kickstart my heart'.

Paul Giamatti really surprised me in the trailer, he looks f*cking nutty. I can't wait for this.

And to CJVercetti, it's an action flick! Chicks, explosions, big guns, check between your legs and let me know if you really are a man.

9u7xox.gif9u7xox.gif9u7xox.gifC3Ghg.jpg9u7xox.gif9u7xox.gif9u7xox.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Shoot Em Up looks freakin' sweet! Clive Owen always does a good job in his movies: Sin City, Inside Man, Bourne Identity, you name it! He's a great actor! But, I don't really like Paul Giamatti. Man, this movie looks like fun! I can't wait to see it!

Oh boy, just saw another advert for it. Skydiving and a "So much for seatbelts.". This film looks so fun to watch.

I just saw this movie, today! I loved it! It was so f*cking awesome! It was a different idea. I'm so glad I saw this. I haven't seen a movie this great since 300! This movie's such a manly film! So much action, non-stop! I would highly recommend it!

Buuump.

Went to see this last night, can't agree enough on the manliness. Brilliant!

Shootouts during sex, delivering a baby, falling out of a plane and in toilets, gun factorys, abandoned warehouses, playgrounds and restraunts.

As my mate said; "An orgy of awesomness." biggrin.gif

scMmGsh.jpg

Buuump.

Went to see this last night, can't agree enough on the manliness. Brilliant!

Shootouts during sex, delivering a baby, falling out of a plane and in toilets, gun factorys, abandoned warehouses, playgrounds and restraunts.

As my mate said; "An orgy of awesomness." biggrin.gif

I am in total agreement with what this man just said.

Shoot 'Em Up - "Talk about shooting your load!"

If I could use only one word to sum this film up? Mayhem. A pure, high-octane, from start-to-finish action-orientated man-fest of pure gun-slinging brutality and a good advert for the less healthy of the world; eat your vegetables! Rather than trying to carry an intricate plot, while balancing it along-side the action aspect and failing miserably (like the majority of films in the Action genre), 'Shoot 'Em Up' just gets straight to the action-packed point. Clive Owen (Mr Smith) finds a baby and decides to protect it. And that's it. You can turn your brain right-off, and enjoy the brutally-fantastic action sequences which follow, which include an intimate massacre and a dangerous carrot! A well spent, and thoroughly enjoyable one hour and thirty minutes.

7/10

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.