SAS is supposed to be in 2008

Gamebreaker

Gamebreaker

I am really hoping that SAS will be a great game if it ever comes out, it should have another island, I would also like to see it come to the PS2, maybe it could have a storyline on the islands becoming landfills, as demand by the GSF gang, because of how you know that gang members hate the country, and want control over factories, and crap like that.

Again with the outbreak of the San Andreas Stories topics. This simply isn't the section for it. Read the pinned topic or reply in the topic named "San Andreas Stories" that's really the main talk about it since someone had to bump it needlessly, really.

I am really hoping that SAS will be a great game if it ever comes out, it should have another island, I would also like to see it come to the PS2, maybe it could have a storyline on the islands becoming landfills, as demand by the GSF gang, because of how you know that gang members hate the country, and want control over factories, and crap like that.

Dude, what the hell there is already a f*cking SAS on top of this one. Next time try to look around, and stay away from the new topic button.

Reported.

New account: -Fellini