Help with mission with hydraulics contest!

pededelo

I have a problem with this mission. When i get the car and enter in the garage i get the error with send or dont send. I modded my game and i mod inclusive the savanna car that from the mission. But i've tried 4 cars and neither work angry.gif . What to do if someone can tell me? I've changed the main.scm and script.img with the akmod 1.8 and i dont know that can be the problem?

You answered your own question. Probably one of the mods cause your game crash. You need to delete all moded files and reinstall the game.

i.ve put the old savanna and the old mod and.......nothing. The game crashing always. angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif .I dont know what to do becaus i cant do this mission.

I already tolled you, the problem is probably caused by the mod you’re using. Don’t install any mods, delete all moded files and reinstall the game clean.

Ok i've solved the problem. It was from data. I dont knwo what the files was wrong but i.m sure that dont was the vehicle. handling.cfg. and the carcols.dat and carmods. TNX for all.