Gta Stunting

RiGGed

Just wondering how do you do bumps, stunting ones. Like with the Nrg-500 and you hit one and it will send you flying. And can you guys be specific on how because I've already seen the one on youtube with fugitive, but that didnt help me... confused.gif

Does anyone know about how to do stunting bumps or whatever they call it ?

Thanks in advance if any biggrin.gif

and a cookie cookie.gif

EDIT:

Here I have some pictures on the bump im trying to hit biggrin.gif

user posted image

I know the pic is small, but thats the best i can do right now sad.gif

heres the roof imtrying to go on.....

user posted image

AND this is how im trying to hit it but i bail off sometimes dontgetit.gif

user posted image

Edited by RiGGed

major underscore

Do you mean how to get shot high up in the air when doing the unique stunt jumps and hitting the ramps?

No major scope, not those one lol

I've already checked there but it just says" The height of the bumps varies. You will need to pull a wheelie" or something like that. But WHAT kind of wheelie do you need to pull to hit a bump ??????

die.gifcookie.gif

EDIT: Heres an example vid on youtube: http://youtube.com/watchv=w7p4pCs49qo

I still dont get it xD

Edited by RiGGed

major underscore

No major scope, not those one lol

I've already checked there but it just says" The height of the bumps varies. You will need to pull a wheelie" or something like that. But WHAT kind of wheelie do you need to pull to hit a bump ??????

die.gif  cookie.gif

EDIT: Heres an example vid on youtube: http://youtube.com/watchv=w7p4pCs49qo

I still dont get it xD

The "pull a wheelie" refers to leaning back on the motorcycle so that only the rear wheel is touching the ground while the front wheel is up in the air. You can do this by pressing and holding down whatever key you've got set to "lean backward", or something like that. I believe the default key on the PC is "down arrow".

Edit: To get as high as possible into the air you need to "pull a wheelie" right before you hit the bump, maybe less than 1 second or something like that before the jump itself.

Edited by major underscore

bagga rabbit

...better watch it..pull a wheelie just before a jump and you're likely gonna flip over backwards in the air..lots of luck...

ok ok, pulling a wheelie before you hit the bump is hard. Im interested in high bumps like the hospital ones in San Fierro, next to wang cars or something. Im going to try your advice, and if it works I'll report back a.s.a.p!

biggrin.gif

EDIT: Well I did what majr did but, I just bailed off like crazy die.gifcookie.gif

I still cant the bump thing right....I sometimes hit it but i only do small jumps.... sad.gif

Edited by RiGGed

bagga rabbit

...then just build up speed..and make sure your game is running properly..you got codes or cheats on?...

major underscore

ok ok, pulling a wheelie  before you hit the bump is hard. Im interested in high bumps like the hospital ones in San Fierro, next to wang cars or something. Im going to try your advice, and if it works I'll report back a.s.a.p!

biggrin.gif

EDIT: Well I did what majr did but, I just bailed off like crazy  die.gif  cookie.gif

I still cant the bump thing right....I sometimes hit it but i only do small jumps....  sad.gif

Ok, there are three things you need to know to make big jumps:

1 - Get a good motorbike, like the NRG-500 or PCJ-600.

2 - Get lots and lots of speed. Press the "lean forward" key repeatedly (many times per second) to have CJ lean forward on his motorbike. This will increase his acceleration and allow you to reach top speed quicker.

3 - Do a wheelie as you hit the bump. This one is tricky and requires practise and good timing to get it right.

As an example of how these principles are use you can see in this short video.

Edit: If you are able to record a video of how you are trying to do the jump it would be a lot easier to give you some advice on what you need to improve.

Edited by major underscore

lol thats a small bump confused.gif

I like high ones and I'll try to get a video....

To get a a high amount of air after a bump, you will need to measure you lean back before the bump. The higher the bump/ledge, the higher wheelie is required. If the bump is small, you need a small wheelie. Most bumps require a wheelie of an approximate degree of 45-50. If you have a good measuring eye, you will get high air if measured correctly. Good Luck.

Hmm measuring is the hard part....

I usually guess the measuring biggrin.gif

I guess practice makes perfect..

Anyone out there that has a good tutorial vid ???

sleepy.gif

EDIT: O yea nice tip there tacojoe rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

bagga rabbit

...you want tons of air?...try a jump off a raised area..simple..go to the desert opposite the Dam..jump the river..or jump the ramps in San Fierro...

bagga rabbit

...now I see what you're talking about..here's a tip..try using the Sanchez dirt bike..it may be more suitable for what you're trying to do...

Hmm, yea i guess i could go for a change....

If its succesful Ill try to use nrg-500 next...

Ty for tip bagga rabbit

u get a cookie

cookie.gif

major underscore
I added pics so U can see what i mean biggrin.gif

Have you seen anyone else do that jump so that you know that it can be done? To me it looks like the bump you're trying to hit is too high for a good stunt jump, but I may very well be wrong on that.

yes major i did see people do this one lol

This is one example of the bump i want to do biggrin.gif

No i still bail off like the nrg-500..

But my chances of hitting it perfectly when up a little

inlove.gif

EDIT:

Sorry for double post lol

devil.gif