Why is everyone always complainin?

Necromancer.

Necromancer.

I was able to complete the 1st two races in first attempt.third one was easy too..So i really don'tunderstand why ppl have problems doing it.Now i am an average player,had difficulties with missions like Supply lines,farewell my love,driving school etc.my mission passed/mission attempted ratio isn't anything to brag about either.But Chiliad Challenge....??IT WAS A PIECE OF CAKE biggrin.gif

cold fusion 33

posssibly because you think yourself an average player but you are actually a lot better than you think.

P.S, ive never actually seen anyone complain about the chiliad challenge in these forums.

The Night Fox

the only one I find easy is the lat one cool.gif

those first 2 challenges are frustrating angry.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Necromancer.

P.S, ive never actually seen anyone complain about the chiliad challenge in these forums.

Well,a lot of people did say they found it hard here.Maybe it's juast due to the fact that i can handle mountain bike better than any other vehicle turn.gif

I was able to complete the 1st two races in first attempt.third one was easy too..So i really don'tunderstand why ppl have problems doing it.Now i am an average player,had difficulties with missions like Supply lines,farewell my love,driving school etc.my mission passed/mission attempted ratio isn't anything to brag about either.But Chiliad Challenge....??IT WAS A PIECE OF CAKE biggrin.gif

Did you compledted Bulglaries mission? Because, with infinite sprint the Chiliad Challange IS easy. Without it, it can get frustrating.

OR you can use the famous glitch to win all the races.

He obviously didn't do that. But it is quite possible to get infinite sprint and do not know about it. I myself was rather supprised that 2nd and 3rd race was so easy while the first have given me all that hard time. Until I found out about the hidden reward of the Bulgaries...

Edited by pomor

I am a proud hater of the chiliad challenge. the course goes through some of the laggiest areas of the map, is like an inch wide, and has AI that aren't affected by the lag. At least you can blow their brains out after each race. suicidal.gif

Necromancer.

Did you compledted Bulglaries mission? Because, with infinite sprint the Chiliad Challange IS easy. Without it, it can get frustrating.

How will the the race be easy with infinite sprint??If u r talking about those times when u fall of the bike and have to get back on it quickly,infinite sprint wouldn't help much.Having max cycling skill is good,as u just won't fall off the bike frquently then.

How will the the race be easy with infinite sprint??If u r talking about those times when u fall of the bike and have to get back on it quickly,infinite sprint wouldn't help much.Having max cycling skill is good,as u just won't fall off the bike frquently then.

I'm talking about being unable to sprint, for too long, while on a bike. So, if you'll drop off the bike more then once or twice, it's almost impossible to catch up with other racers. If your ability to sprint is limited you cannot slow down on the corners all that much becouse it's taking too long to accelerate again. So it's more probbable to fall. And so on. A single mistake and (in the most ceases) this all over for you.

Edited by pomor