Ozzfest '07

UnitedDestruction

UnitedDestruction

user posted image

Hey everyone im going to the dallas Ozzfest today, just wondering if anyone else has gone to or is going to ozzfest this tour. The lineup isnt that great compared to other years in my opinion but the bands im going for are, in no order, lamb of god, hatebreed, static x, 3 inches of blood, devil driver, and a little of nile. not that the other bands are bad, im just not very into them or have seem them too many times (sorry ozzy but ive seen you at every ozzfest ive been to). its always fun though so im sure thisll be the same.

Highlights of ozzfest: tits and weed ftw (made semi-SFW, sorry no tits):

user posted image

have fun and smoke responsibly lol. post-concert dennys anyone?

...there's tits and weed at basically every concert, it's nothing special.

Also, the bands listed suck.

user posted image

unban asmo.

Scarface187

The only thing I wanted to see was Nile blow away all the usual Ozzfest kids.

user posted image

When your highlights are a 12 year old smoking weed and some fat chick going topless, instead of the bands playing, you pretty much know its a sh*tty gig.

I cannot wait to go to Ozzfest this year and see my favorite bands! I would also like to purchase an Ozzfest 2007 t-shirt and wear it proudly showing off my hardcore nature!

UnitedDestruction

Lol well its nice to know everyones so f*cking excited. An no the tits werent that great and yes i know theyre at almost every concert. it was some stupid google image search pic i wasnt actually serious when i said highlights eh i just thought it was funny there was a kid smoking in the background yes it is retarded.

anyways one of the things that was really horrible this year was probably the "free ticket" thing. Free tickets arent that bad except you get a lot of younger kids going who wouldnt have been able to pay, like kids who just pick up a ticket because they have nothing better to do. not to mention the servers crashed at the site you entered your code.

yeah, all-ages shows suck. there are so many little emo kids that go into the pit, then bitch and whine when you knock them on their ass. lamb of god puts on an awesome show, i wish i could see them again.

yeah, all-ages shows suck. there are so many little emo kids that go into the pit, then bitch and whine when you knock them on their ass. lamb of god puts on an awesome show, i wish i could see them again.

It's not the same if you can't f*ck up little kids biggrin.gif

user posted image

unban asmo.

Like Scar said the only appealing thing there would be Nile ripping apart all the sh*tty bands, the only reason they are even at Ozzfest was to show the posers what real metal is.

*cues Karl Sanders rambling his homo-erotic speech about likening the pit when they play to the beginning of Saving Private Ryan*

dozingoff.gif

DETH TO FALSE METUHLZ

4XEtraA.jpg

f*ck the Ozzfest, that sh*t is run by that sharon osbourne bitch only to exploit money of newcomers and already stablished bands, 75000 dollars you have to pay just to play in every city...for 20 minutes confused.gif , besides the fact that the sharon tw@t insulted Iron Maiden only because they complained, screw you sharon osbourne, your gig sucks confused.gif

Vive La France

Ooh, my friends were there. They loved it.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.