Board Games

*MURDOC*

Yeah, I know this isnt the type of "games" usually discussed here, but where else would I put it? biggrin.gif

What are some of your favorite board games, or something similar.

Ive always been partail to word-based games such as Scrabble and Up-words, and Ive always liked The Game of Life, Dont Break The Ice, and Trivial Pursuit.

What do you enjoy, if anything? smile.gif

38773_s.gif

Uno f*cking owns.

But that's a card game so it doesn't count. sad.gif

I'd agree with The Game of life.

Monopoly is one of my favorites though.

Uno does rule.

I would kinda look at it as a board game, only because its not a normal card game.

Things like Uno would fit in this topic also.

38773_s.gif

AndyGanteks

I just play Solitare and Freecell which is on every Pc...if you think about that

Eh, i like playing monopoly.

(i also like that chess-like war-game. what was it called?)

Big-O FTW.

tuff_luv_capo

user posted image

Heroscape FTMFW

Scrabble is awesome on holiday's when you go away, and Monopoly is usually busted out in my household after christmas dinner.

My dad especially likes the strategy games like Risk.

user posted image

Monopoly and Risk are the regulars in my household. Don't mind the odd game of Trivial Pursuit, either.

Monopoly and Risk are the regulars in my household. Don't mind the odd game of Trivial Pursuit, either.

I challenge you to a game of Monopoly? If you accept ill pop round this afternoon?

See if you have the balls. Well?

x3FWE.png

I challenge you to a game of Monopoly? If you accept ill pop round this afternoon?

If you're willing to cross half the world for a game, I'll provide the drinks. And we'll have to make it tomorrow afternoon, since today's already past the arvo and is well into the evening. tounge.gif

Shotgun Mayfair and Park Lane.

If you're willing to cross half the world for a game, I'll provide the drinks. And we'll have to make it tomorrow afternoon, since today's already past the arvo and is well into the evening. tounge.gif

Shotgun Mayfair and Park Lane.

Oh look what we have here.

Excuses excuses!

I win by default.

tounge.gif

x3FWE.png

I always thought there was a reason they were called board games, but then i realised it was becuase they were played on a board and not becuase they were boring, which upset me sad.gif

That being said, i cant beat a good game of snake biggrin.gif

kippers.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.