Online Virtual Band

MetalGrand

Well I was surfing Youtube and I came across a video with a guitarist and drummer playing a song together even though they are on the opposite sides of the world. This is what I am talking about...

I thought that that was a good idea and I would love to find people to have kinda like a virtual band type deal going on.

I play drums and if you like to see some of my covers, you can check them out here.

If their are any good guitarists, bassists and/or singers and would like to join up and do some covers of songs, then let me know. I think it would be very fun to do and pretty entertaining for people to watch.

I do have one problem though, and that is that I don't have the right editing program to get this to work so if anyone would like to help with that, then that would be great. smile.gif

One last thing, you need to be able to record video and high quality audio. Video quality is not important but audio quality is. Just reply if interested. smile.gif

Afro_Painguin

I think that working on something like that with someone would be really neat. The only problem is...I don't have a video camera. But I do have a decent recording machine, so I could do audio pretty good. I've never edited videos either...so I'm not sure how to do that.

I love the idea.

So if you want I'd love to play guitar for it.

i'd more than happily do that, but would you need a live webcam to do it, cos i only have a camcorder, and i dunno how to use it properly, i play guitar btw

also the example you gave was pretty boring, just chords, and i watched your videos on youtube, your pretty good man

Edited by Obey

Scarface187

GTA Forums Hear n Aid. wow.gif

I'm down with that. cool.gif

user posted image

WE ARE MAGIC IN THE NIGHT!

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.