Get me a General Lee

alexanderb

Does anybody know how I could get a General Lee (69 Dodge Charger) on either Vice City Stories (PS2) Liberty City Stories (PS2) and Vice City (PC)

This involves modding, and the only games you can mod are GTA 3, VC, and San Andreas-the PC versions only. You cannot mod a PS2 game as it is a console game and there is no harddrive to store files on. You can however, mod the PSP versions, though it takes a little more work than the PC versions, but i'm not sure how to mod the PSP versions, as I have only modded the PC versions. Hope this helps.

btw, this should be in the modding section, not the general section. (the general areas are for unmodded games only.

I did try searching on GTAF but with the regular search engine down it's trick to find exactly what your after. I did however find many links which should lead you to what you want.

Firstly the vehicles section in the modding area and more specifically the pinned directory. In this you will find further links to a vehicle requests topic.

I'm pretty sure a mod for this vehicle has been done so see what replies you get once you post there.

As others have said, I'm sure one's been made. However, if you end up really stumped, you could always request one.

Note that the GTA Series forums are for discussions of unedited copies of the GTA games. We have an entire modding forum for your participating pleasure.

Moved from VC Cheats & Tricks to Editing Discussion -> Misc.

Knowledge Novice

Does anybody know how I could get a General Lee (69 Dodge Charger) on either Vice City Stories (PS2) Liberty City Stories (PS2) and Vice City (PC)

I've used the General before but don't remember where I found it (it was in VCMM format). I searched the forums and found this link. Haven't used it so I'm not sure of it's quality but I believe it has to be added manually. >General Lee in VC<

This involves modding, and the only games you can mod are GTA 3, VC, and San Andreas-the PC versions only. You cannot mod a PS2 game as it is a console game and there is no harddrive to store files on. You can however, mod the PSP versions, though it takes a little more work than the PC versions, but i'm not sure how to mod the PSP versions, as I have only modded the PC versions. Hope this helps.

>Installing Mods On PS2!<

Later. rampage_ani.gif

it should be noted that models and textures on the 'stories games cannot be edited. so you can't install the general lee on any 'stories game at the moment.

@ topic starter, you might be more careful with how you phrase your titles; "Get me a General Lee" sounds really rude and demanding.

btw, this should be in the modding section, not the general section. (the general areas are for unmodded games only.

uhh you can mod the ps2.you just gota exctract the files from the ps2 to your comupter,mod the files,burn it back to the disk,and you must have some chipped ps2 to play burned disks.

user posted image