[REL] Antonov An-225 Mriya

andy-luzak

It's my first plane completely created from scratch. It's based on Antonov An-225 Mriya. Mod is here. Now, I stop writing. Just look on the shots:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

You can compare with my van:

user posted image

user posted image

Maybe I will pimp it in the future, eg. add BIG FOOT graphics and some stuff inside the cargo hold.

Edited by andy-luzak

Whoa! wow.gif

Is there a very big plane!

You use Zmodeler to modeled this plane, andy?

user posted image

That thing is so big, it scares me. And, I am not even kidding. It is like, Jesus big.

silvermanblue

DRuG nikt and picolini are going to sh*t a brick. This is a awesome plane! what plane did you replace? I hope its the Andromeda, because that will not fit in the at400 hanger at LVA. Custom handling?

Leone Family Mafia

ПРОПАГАНДА.ИНЦ, СИЛВЕРМАНБЛУЕ

lurchseesu420

Who that is BIG! Must be able to carry a bunch of sh*t. Still need to see a pic of it flying. Just to see that all that landing gear retracting must be cool.

New account

That's freakin awesome dude, you should do a space shuttle carrying version.

user posted image

Edited by [DRuG]NikT

silvermanblue

See andy told you he would love it!

Leone Family Mafia

Yea dats Andromada replacement. It must be replaced wif Andromada to move that cargo hold door. In handling I changed only mass (from 40 to 600 tons), turnmass (long value) and entering animation (to make entering possible at all). But I can't make the landing gear hidable, it needs scripting and main.scm editing. I made working "ailerons" and elevators, but rudder needs scripting too, cos no plane in San Andreas have two rudders. I see guys ya like it biggrin.gif

silvermanblue

Talk to pinky, I have his P38 installed and both rudders work. Screenshots of that sucker flying!

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by silvermanblue

Leone Family Mafia

Yea dats Andromeda replacement. It must be replaced with Andromada to move that cargo hold door. In handling I changed only mass (from 40 to 600 tons), turn mass (long value) and entering animation (to make entering possible at all). But I can't make the landing gear hidable, it needs scripting and main.scm editing. I made working "ailerons" and elevators, but rudder needs scripting too, cos no plane in San Andreas have two rudders. I see guys ya like it biggrin.gif

Looks nice.

For the gear you can make the rear gear fold in towards the centre of the plane and put the gear covers on the outside of the undercarriage, probably not like the real thing but you have to make allowances for SA's limits to aircraft design.

The twin rudders, one aircraft actually has twin rudders but it isn't much use to you as it is the Vortex.

The P38 used the rear wheel nodes for the twin rear rudders and the actual rudders where the wheels, this will only work if the rudders are in a purely vertical position, you would have to rotate your rudders into the vertical position. This depends on whether you want the Antonov to have the rudders badly enough versus it looking more like the real thing. To be honest with you I personally would keep it as it is, the handling has to be really messed about with to get the rudders looking right and it effects the ground steering quite badly, something that would really show up on such a large aircraft.

As for the scripting, well it's something I am working on. An aircraft mod for extra gear, prop and rudder dummies among other plane related tricks as I am sick to death of the lack of dummies and props.

Keep up the good work mate, it is a nice aircraft. icon14.gif

If you need advice on how to alter gear closing direction or the rudders feel free to PM me.

You could always add the shuttle as an extra too, that would be the bomb.

Edited by pinky

Yea I just sent PM to you before this post writin and ur post readin. Thanks for advices.

Edited by andy-luzak

silvermanblue

Is there anyway you could make the plane a little less responsive? I mean this is a great plane but it seems to handle a little to good for a plane of its size. Also a couple of new skins would be awesome.

Leone Family Mafia

I'm not good handling editor, about the skins I have some ideas (there will be some nu graphics for sure, I will pimp it in the future). But now I'm pimpin my other mods.

death 2 the prom king

Damn thats one big mothertrucker.

Do it have any drawbacks without unhidable gears? I need to know it before pimping.

leik oh em jeez!
As for the scripting, well it's something I am working on. An aircraft mod for extra gear, prop and rudder dummies among other plane related tricks as I am sick to death of the lack of dummies and props.

Would it be possible to add landing gear to helicopters?

Yes, but I don't know how. Maybe by editing the main.scm file and adding gears in the model of that helicopter.

leik oh em jeez!
Yes, but I don't know how. Maybe by editing the main.scm file and adding gears in the model of that helicopter.

lol im making a bell 222, and as i was modeling the landing gear, I went to import a helicopter to see what to name everything, and then started thinking 'what chopper has landing gear!?' finally i looked at the stradegy guide and saw that none had retractable gears. All progress has stopped on that heli...

lol

oh yeah, I don't have a trainer for SA, so I can't spawn the androm, is there a specific trainer that you recomend?

lol im making a bell 222, and as i was modeling the landing gear, I went to import a helicopter to see what to name everything, and then started thinking 'what chopper has landing gear!?' finally i looked at the stradegy guide and saw that none had retractable gears. All progress has stopped on that heli...

lol

oh yeah, I don't have a trainer for SA, so I can't spawn the androm, is there a specific trainer that you recomend?

LOL! U know what? Ur question was wrong to the answer you wanted to hear...

Never mind that.

Spawner is here. And the ID is 592.

Edited by andy-luzak

GaryRoachSanderson

Whoa, insanity... This is an awesome plane, definitely gonna be a great transporter for land vehicles, and i think this is much bigger than the enterable androm mod. Nice work! smile.gif

That is a damn big plane! wow.gif

Looks pretty nice, and I always love plane mods wink.gif

For the handling I would suggest starting out with basically copying the AT-400's, or the Andromada's, since those are the two biggest planes in the game, they'd have similar handling characteristics to what you're looking for. Then you can just edit from there, although I think the AT-400's would suit this plane just fine. Maybe up the mass a little.

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

Yea I edited Andromada's handling. Mass from 40 to 600 tons. I changed the turnmass too.

• 2 weeks later...
It's my first plane completely created from scratch. It's based on Antonov An-225 Mriya. Mod is here. Now, I stop writing. Just look on the shots:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

You can compare with my van:

user posted image

user posted image

Maybe I will pimp it in the future, eg. add BIG FOOT graphics and some stuff inside the cargo hold.

hey bro how do i install this plane???