Final Mission, Where is it?

Obey

I've finished the Malibu Club missions and completed all the other buissiness's, except the ice cream because i dont know how, but, where is the final mission, and how do i get to it?

also in sunshine auto's, when you collect the list of vehicals, I can't find any caddy's or Pizza Boy Scooters. Any help?

Thanks notify.gif

The Cherry Popper Ice Cream factory will cost $20,000 to purchase to generate the $3000 per day it makes you must make 50 sales in the Mr. Whoopee truck. Just drive up and down the local area and stop in places for customers to approach the van and buy the "ice cream". Beware of cops though as they will be on to you as sales rise.

The amount of cash you make isn't too relevant in this case as you only need to get 50 sales but driving to Starfish Island will make you the most money with $18 per sale.

For the final missions, check the following guide for help.

You can find Pizza Boy bikes behind the pizza place on the first island, the one in Little Haiti, and beside the one Downtown.

Caddys are usual seen driven outside and around Leaf Links but you can also find one near the lighthouse. You notice there is a small wooden bridge. Cross it heading towards the lighthouse and follow the dirt path that is slightly to the right. It is hidden in the first set of bushes to the right.

ok thanks about the cherry poppers, i got bored after i sold like 4, and i looked by all the pizza places and couldnt find any, and i looked in leaf links a couple times, and there was no-one there. but i'll keep an eye out. I just bought the game again, i had it when i was like 11 and just messed around. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

A little more detail on the cherry poppers asset.

You have to sell 50 in a row... and you have to end the mission for it to be completed. If you have more then 50 in a row and die or get busted, its considered a mission failure.

I like doing it in vice port area-- lots of customers and a pay n spray there.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Use this cheat to get a caddy."BETTERTHANWALKING" for PC & circleL1upR1L2XR1L1circleX for PS2.

PBM cold blue fire

GTANET.com Walkthrough ripper.

If he wanted to cheat he would have asked in the cheat section.

Yeah but he did not mention he did not wanted to use cheats.

Anyways I was just trying to help.

PBM cold blue fire

GTANET.com Walkthrough ripper.

Oh yeah I'm not doubting that mate or questioning your bid to help. But the fact is if he wanted to cheat in any part of the mission (whether he mentioned it or not) it would have been posted in the cheats section where you can find a cheat list including the one you provided.

I like doing it in vice port area-- lots of customers and a pay n spray there.

Thats what I do, sit in front of the pay n spray, then when the police come I just drive in lol.gif

New account, WhittyC