how do you drift?

kg34

well, u dont lol, u need it on pc for the drifting that u proly watch in all those youtube videos, i have a no cd crack, so i play it on pc free, and mods and all that are wat u get used to when playin it on pc... email me aat [email protected] for more questions/help

RockJocetti
well, u dont lol, u need it on pc for the drifting that u proly watch in all those youtube videos, i have a no cd crack, so i play it on pc free, and mods and all that are wat u get used to when playin it on pc... email me aat [email protected] for more questions/help

Warez talk is Not Allowed here...

bagga rabbit

...on ps2..use the shoulder button brake and keep pressing accelerator through your slide..feather the brake around the corners...

I just wrote it in another thread, go to SA > General PC chat > drifting tips and read. wink.gif Don't use mods for drifting!

• 1 year later...
DaSanAnThug

why is it ok to use drifting mods and then make drifting videos

but if you use mods that make you stunt better and then make videos

people say "boo! thats lame! you got no skill"

people should say the same thing about drifting mods. drift with skill not mods.

i drift and stunt on ps2 i dont even have SA on pc.

why is it ok to use drifting mods and then make drifting videos

but if you use mods that make you stunt better and then make videos

people say "boo! thats lame! you got no skill"

people should say the same thing about drifting mods. drift with skill not mods.

i drift and stunt on ps2 i dont even have SA on pc.

Allot of people use mods to make them stunt better and say they don't.. But I guess since it is easier to do stunts than to drift (in my opinion) people would think it is pointless and stupid.

As far as good cars go, I can do it easiest with Elegy, Banshee, and there's a couple of the big sedans that will too. Also Savanna and Blade, but they're a bit harder because they spin so easily.

Another drifting thread icon14.gif

I love drifting inlove.gif

Best cars: Elegy inlove.gif (Top drifting car), Stallion, Sabre, Cheetah, Banshee, Super GT (skills required), Clover, Tampa ( inlove.gif ). Probably others too.

There is no way that you need mods, cheats, rain etc, to drift. Natural skill and practice is all that is basically needed.

For newbs to drifting, Infernus is you best option as you powerslide rather than drift so you can recover easily. You cannot control the slip angles with this though, as I can with the Elegy.

Should dig up the ol' drifting topic in SA Gen Dis.

To answer the first part of your original question (How do you drift?) heres my way:

Approach the corner at an average speed (to slow, you'll not drift. To fast, you'll spin or go wide). If you are beginning, i suggest using the Scandinavian Flick to get yourself into the drift, otherwise, time you handbrake hit well and steer into the corner. While drifting, i dont usually steer if i have a perfect slide going because it'll switch back itself, otherwise, countersteer the drift.

In terms of acceleration, i do not touch the handbrake nor the footbrake, i only use the accelerator. Tap it keep it going. If you barely touch it and start to see smoke appear from the rear wheels, you've ruined your drift so abandon it.

If you mast this, you can time your acceleration, handbrake, speed and turn and get some chain drifts going.

Hope all this sh*t helps icon14.gif

Edited by !!GameCH33TA!!