Motorcycle "Secret"

doesntcheatGTA

doesntcheatGTA

You might already know about this. I was driving an NRG-500 on the highway around Las Venturas and noticed when I slightly pressed up on the left thumbstick (to make CJ stand) he sat lower in the seat. The bike went quite a bit faster. It is probably something that everyone knows already, but I didn't, so I felt like sharing if anyone else didn't. So next time you're on a fast motorbike just barely press up on the left thumbstick to where CJ doesnt stand up yet and he will lower down and the bike will become more aerodynamic (and faster).

user posted image

Most people know that, but some don't, so it's always good to post the tip.

If you do that on the Stowaway mission, you can go so fast that you overrun the ramp on the plane. All of a sudden, the plane in Stowaway doesn't seem too fast after all!

doesntcheatGTA

Yeah cool, I didn't even think of that.

user posted image

That trick is most commonly used when performing stunt jumps. In some cases, the extra speed that you gain from this is required in order to successfully clear the jumps.

That trick is most commonly used when performing stunt jumps. In some cases, the extra speed that you gain from this is required in order to successfully clear the jumps.

I didn't know that until like a year ago. Still good find. Comes in handy during stunt jumps.

New account: -Fellini

Yeah, I use lean all the time on my motorcycle. not only to speed up, it can be used to get better control on turns. for instance, you can make a very tight u-turn by doing a handbrake turn while simultaneously leaning backwards.

Does it work on a Faggio? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Yes, it does. Oh, and I saw that it's pronounced "Fah-Jee-Oh" tounge.gif