Changing flying VCPD Mav Carcols

Sicologikal

Sicologikal

Okay I really didnt want to post a topic but I needed to! I'll get to the point:

How can I change the Carcol of the FLYING VCPD Chopper which attacks you when you get a 3 star wanted level!

I have already changed the CARCOLS.DAT and the result only shows up on the VCPD Maverick which you can fly!

Why did this not work for the attacking VCPD chopper?

Cheers!

Craig Kostelecky

The helicopter that shows up at 3+ stars is not the same helicopter that's flyable in the game. So the carcols will not affect that. You'll need to edit the model (or texture) directly to change the color. I forgot what the model name is of the computer controlled helicopter though.

Sicologikal

Thanks Craig, its chopper! So I have the Carcol of the flyable VCPD maverick perfect but how do I emulate the same colour if the carcol for the flyable VCPD Maverick is 37,1?

• 5 months later...

I also want to change the color of the computer-controlled maverick that attacks you with a 3+ wanted level. However, I do not know the model name in the gta3.img, so I cannot do what I desire. Does anyone know? I have tried to search for chopper, vcmav, and others using REspawn's G-IMG (great tool, btw), but I have not been able to find it myself.

I know it's not a good thing to bump a dead topic but I don't want to start a new one.

edit: Thank you for showing your complete idiocy, crazymodder. Now, does anyone actually know?

Edited by Bauer

I also want to change the color of the computer-controlled maverick that attacks you with a 3+ wanted level. However, I do not know the model name in the gta3.img, so I cannot do what I desire. Does anyone know? I have tried to search for chopper, vcmav, and others using REspawn's G-IMG (great tool, btw), but I have not been able to find it myself.

I know it's not a good thing to bump a dead topic but I don't want to start a new one.

hey yo! u bumped!

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS GOOD SIR